Lorna Ko's outfit...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Why these B/As, Product Demonstrators, Stylists et al, just don't all wear a decent well fitting suit and have done with it, is beyond me. No, they all turn up looking like they've snaffled the last remnants of a jumble sale, or rummaged through the fancy dress shop. I wouldn't be surprised if nearer Christmas, Evie will be selling Earth Spirit shoes dressed as a pirate, Chloe will be the female (?) biker version of James Dean, Abbi Horne will be dressed as a neon sign (as usual) outdoing the limited edition Dyson colour, Melissa will turn up as Madame Butterfly in the latest MW 'Kimono', Katie Pemberton will be...........Katie Pemberton, and Jenny Blackhurst will be camouflaged in head to toe print by Kim & Co,

Why these B/As, Product Demonstrators, Stylists et al, just don't all wear a decent well fitting suit and have done with it, is beyond me. No, they all turn up looking like they've snaffled the last remnants of a jumble sale, or rummaged through the fancy dress shop. I wouldn't be surprised if nearer Christmas, Evie will be selling Earth Spirit shoes dressed as a pirate, Chloe will be the female (?) biker version of James Dean, Abbi Horne will be dressed as a neon sign (as usual) outdoing the limited edition Dyson colour, Melissa will turn up as Madame Butterfly in the latest MW 'Kimono', Katie Pemberton will be...........Katie Pemberton, and Jenny Blackhurst will be camouflaged in head to toe print by Kim & Co,
So all taking a leaf out of Antthony Hankins book then :p

I wonder how Ambitious would have reacted if Lorna had turned around and said "I'd rather be a fairy than dress like a night worker".
I wonder how Ambitious would have reacted if Lorna had turned around and stuck the nut on her (as we say in Scotland). Lorna has grown on me over time and I'm quite attached to her and her nonsense products. I like her hair now and she never takes herself too seriously and seems up for it.

CC

I wonder how Ambitious would have reacted if Lorna had turned around and stuck the nut on her (as we say in Scotland). Lorna has grown on me over time and I'm quite attached to her and her nonsense products. I like her hair now and she never takes herself too seriously and seems up for it.

CC
Yes,with her little doggy and her son we get to see occasionally. Believe me I work with some real miserable sods she would be such a breath of fresh air👍

Latest posts

Back