Loungewear by Carole Hochman TSV 12/05/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Carole Hochman Tropical Blooms Dress

Attachments

• Carole Hochman.jpg
    Carole Hochman.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 188
This is the same fabric design of the 3 piece loungewear set recently aired. My set arrived today, and am pretty happy with it. I love a kimono.

Carole Hochman Tropical Blooms Dress
Item Number: 192327
QVC Price £38.00
Todays Special Value £26.00
P&P £3.95

Flattering and floaty - just the words we want to hear when it comes to a summer dress! From its relaxed fit to its soft, super stretchy fabric, this jersey dress provides plenty of comfort, while its V-neckline and matching detail down the front centre helps to elongate your shape in a flattering way.

Perfectly packable - going on a trip somewhere? Whether you're vacationing near or far, you'll be happy to have this printed dress as part of your holiday wardrobe. Being easy to wear and to care for, including not needing ironing as it resists creasing even when packed away or worn on long journeys, it's the ideal travelling companion.

Pick of the prints - beautiful tropical florals greet you on every option this dress comes in, complimented by your choice of background colour. Opt for summery Purple, Olive or Fuchsia or choose the deeper Blue or Black - either way, you can't go wrong.

• Side splits at the hemline
  • 95% polyester, 5% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Purple
  • Olive
  • Fuchsia
  • Blue
  • Black

Garment measurements:

• Chest: S: 102.9cm (40.5"), M: 110.5cm (43.5"), L: 118.1cm (46.5"), XL: 125.7cm (49.5"), 2XL: 128.3cm (50.5"), 3XL: 129.5cm (51")
  • Length: S: 116.8cm (46"), M: 118.1cm (46.5"), L: 119.4cm (47"), XL: 120.7cm (47.5"), 2XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 3XL: 124.5cm (49")
  • Sweep: S: 142.2cm (56"), M: 149.9cm (59"), L: 157.5cm (62"), XL: 165.1cm (65"), 2XL: 177.8cm (70"), 3XL: 188cm (74")

Please note - dress is cut straight from chest to sweep.

All measurements are approximate

Is it a tiny shark bite? Or are the side seams wobbly.

Not sure how many years ago I saw my first shark bite, but it was in M&S Pudsey. Wasn't stock but a customer, it looked bad. Really bad. I know some like them, they just look all wrong to me. I can hear my sewing teacher 😱 saying about uneven hems and not seen her since 1982.

I like this item but need to see it in real life, feel the fabric.

My sewing machine needs wo come out and do some work.

Anybody have ideas about fabric? I watched a few minutes and if I've worn it to bed, I don't want to go down for breakfast in it and wear it over my swim suit and out the garden and the other suggestions.

Is it a tiny shark bite? Or are the side seams wobbly.

Not sure how many years ago I saw my first shark bite, but it was in M&S Pudsey. Wasn't stock but a customer, it looked bad. Really bad. I know some like them, they just look all wrong to me. I can hear my sewing teacher 😱 saying about uneven hems and not seen her since 1982.

I like this item but need to see it in real life, feel the fabric.

My sewing machine needs wo come out and do some work.

Anybody have ideas about fabric? I watched a few minutes and if I've worn it to bed, I don't want to go down for breakfast in it and wear it over my swim suit and out the garden and the other suggestions.
poly elastane I think

I expect it is worth £30 , but much too loud for me, plus it would make me a maxi...I am only a little one. :)

The sort of thing your alcoholic great aunt would wear whilst she’s sitting in her armchair- port and brandy in hand, box of tissues in a plastic gold tissue box holder, packet of fags on the table in front of her! Sorry but that’s the look it conjures up for me.
The big seam/placket down the front and lack of pattern matching doesn’t do it any favours. Nice colours but ghastly fabric composition and execution of what could be a nice summer dress!

Latest posts

Back