• CH TSV 5.jpg
    CH TSV 5.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 115
Carole Hochman Silky Fleece Henley Pyjama Set
Item Number: 199022
QVC Price £38.00
Todays Special Value Price £28.00
P&P £3.95
Indulge in the cosy warmth of this silky fleece Henley pyjama set from Carole Hochman. This soft set includes a long-sleeved top with ribbed cuffs and a Henley neckline with a pearlised button placket, as well as trousers with a co-ordinated rib trim and everyone's favourite - pockets! They're exactly what you need for the colder months, as they're perfect for relaxing evenings at home and a restful night's sleep.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Carole Hochman Silky Fleece Henley Long Pyjama Set from QVCUK.com after this offer ends you'd pay £38 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £28 plus P&P, you're saving £10.
The gift of comfort - treat your loved ones to the ultimate comfy co-ord this season by presenting them with this snuggly and stylish pyjama set. Soft and warm thanks to the silky fleece fabrication, it'll be like wrapping them up in a heartening hug. A great way to show them how much you care.
Options for all - with a choice of six wintery and classic designs, there's something for everyone. Navy Snowflake is the ultimate wintery pick, covered in a charming snowflake print. Paris Air Fairisle and Medieval Blue Fairisle give a subtle nod to the festive season thanks to their traditional prints, while Cloud Dancer Check and Grey Heather Check are timeless options that never go out of style. Love rich, berry hues and an easy-to-wear print? Then gorgeous Raspberry Dot is for you.
Easy wear, easy care - all you need to do to freshen up these PJs is pop them in the washing machine at 30C - simple! Featuring a touch of elastane in the fleece fabric for added stretch and a drawstring fastening, this pair is super comfortable to wear too, and will soon become a firm favourite.
  • Henley neckline on the top
  • Branded pearlised button fastenings on top
  • Long sleeve top with ribbed cuffs
  • Curved hemline on the top
  • Waist drawstring fastening on the trousers
  • Side seam pockets on the trousers
  • 93% polyester, 7% elastane
  • Machine washable at 30C
Colour options:
  • Navy Snowflake - all-over print
  • Paris Air Fairisle - all-over print
  • Cloud Dancer Check - all-over print
  • Medieval Blue Fairisle - plain top, printed trousers
  • Raspberry Dot - plain top, printed trousers
  • Grey Heather Check - all-over print
Garment measurements:
Top:
  • Chest: S: 96.5cm (38"), M: 104.1cm (41"), L: 111.8cm (44"), XL: 119.4cm (47"), 2XL: 132.1cm (52"), 3XL: 142.2cm (56")
  • Length: S: 67.3cm (26.5"), M: 68.6cm (27"), L: 69.9cm (27.5"), XL: 71.1cm (28"), 2XL: 73.7cm (29"), 3XL: 74.9cm (29.5")
Trousers:
  • Waist: S: 78.7cm (31"), M: 86.4cm (34"), L: 94cm (37"), XL: 101.6cm (40"), 2XL: 114.3cm (45"), 3XL: 124.5cm (49")
  • Hip: S: 104.1cm (41"), M: 111.8cm (44"), L: 119.4cm (47"), XL: 127cm (50"), 2XL: 139.7cm (55"), 3XL: 149.9cm (59")
  • Inseam (all sizes): 76.2cm (30")

All measurements are approximate

No. That material attracts dog hair and I've a white dog. I'd wake up in the morning looking like a Yeti (yes he does sneak under the covers when we're asleep). That's not a bad price though for 2 pieces.

CC

I don't understand why they sell winter pyjamas with a neck that's so open. I like to be cosy in winter, not a fashion model, and that means being covered up. The Cozee Home fleecey pyjamas are much more practical. (195289).

I wear a cami nightie in summer and pj bottoms and short cami in winter. No way would I be comfortable sleeping in a t shirt never mind a fleece lined top. I do sometimes have to push the duvet off and we have the window open as well.
My dad used to say the walls could be lined with frost and I'd still say it was too warm.🤣

I wear a cami nightie in summer and pj bottoms and short cami in winter. No way would I be comfortable sleeping in a t shirt never mind a fleece lined top. I do sometimes have to push the duvet off and we have the window open as well.
My dad used to say the walls could be lined with frost and I'd still say it was too warm.🤣
Lucky you, your heating bills should be lower!?

Lucky you, your heating bills should be lower!?
I'm usually ok with no heating if it's sunny as we face south east,but hate damp and wet days plus we have a log burner but that can get much too hot for me.
2020 we fixed our bills for 2 years for £57 and when that finished we were notified due to price cap it would change to £85 in September/October 2022.
We were informed in July that from 1st August the price would be £145. We still paid £85 until the beginning of this month when it was £125. We are in credit of £250 atm.

Latest posts

Back