Lulu Guinness TSV 12th August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My red TSV has just turned up !

NOW I KNOW WHY THERE IS A CROSS BODY STRAP ! there is just enough room with the grab handle to put it over your arm. HOWEVER once you have a winter coat on, there is NO WAY this bag will sit over your arm because you would struggle to get it over the thick sleeve of a coat !!!! (see I think like that). I do think the handle is a bit small overall. Saying that, it looks good and it really opens wide so you can actually see into the bag.

Not sure whether its a keeper yet, as its a lot of money to have even one design fault as far as I'm concerned.

NOW I KNOW WHY THERE IS A CROSS BODY STRAP ! there is just enough room with the grab handle to put it over your arm. HOWEVER once you have a winter coat on, there is NO WAY this bag will sit over your arm because you would struggle to get it over the thick sleeve of a coat !!!! (see I think like that). I do think the handle is a bit small overall. Saying that, it looks good and it really opens wide so you can actually see into the bag.

Not sure whether its a keeper yet, as its a lot of money to have even one design fault as far as I'm concerned.

I thought it was just a grab bag too.

Pink squishy is here!! Can't open until later though. Not even excited!!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Well I've managed to grab a quick look!! Not as bright as it appeared on the presentation. Definitely a true raspberry colour. Didn't go "oh my god" and have spotted a few marks that didn't come off with a bit of spit! Rang to see if could exchange for mink and it's out of stock again. So it's going back. Shall I ask for a return label if it's damaged? Really nice bag and a really pretty colour though, just not overwhelmed with it! Think the mink would have been better for me.

Oh well, nothing ventured and all that...!

Well I've managed to grab a quick look!! Not as bright as it appeared on the presentation. Definitely a true raspberry colour. Didn't go "oh my god" and have spotted a few marks that didn't come off with a bit of spit! Rang to see if could exchange for mink and it's out of stock again. So it's going back. Shall I ask for a return label if it's damaged? Really nice bag and a really pretty colour though, just not overwhelmed with it! Think the mink would have been better for me.

Oh such a shame it didnt jump at you. Return under DSR definately :cash:

I would guess as it was the LG review in the wee hours of this morning the EPs will disappear tonight.

I think the pink squishy one will be stunningly gorgeous. I think the one I was lusting after in HoF was that colour in the Jenny.

You guessed right, the EZ pays have gone.

Right. That's me all Lulu'd out for a while now! I had second thoughts about the patent purse. As Kitten with claws said - patent would get a bit wrecked when thrown in a bag. And I couldn't spend £150 on a purse and keep it for best!!

Ah, I will love my current collection and save my pennies for one that I absolutely have to have :D

Hi,

red french purse is reduced on the LG website atm.

http://www.luluguinness.com/ProductPage.aspx?productId=LULU-0190-864-279-600

Cheers,
karen

Well spotted! Just had a look and the doll faced purse is there too. Presumably these items bought in the sale and returned (guilt factor kicked in?!

I bought the red patent lips french purse in the sale, the red patent is lovely and the purse though smaller than I'm used to holds a fair bit. The only niggle I have with it, is that coins move about within the coin section ending up in the "gusset" part. I never have much change in my purse as I tend to use my debit card rather than cash to pay for most things. But if someone is used to carrying change in their purse - coppers in one section, silver in the other, they could find it annoying as they'll end up mixed up.

That's a shame. Maybe you should trust your initial reaction and send it back. Over the years, whether bag, shoes or clothes, if I've been undecided and kept trying them on again and again, and ended up keeping them, they've usually gone unworn. So I'm trying to get into the habit of returning items whether to QVC or to a shop, if my initial reaction has been "I'm just not sure".

Well spotted! Just had a look and the doll faced purse is there too. Presumably these items bought in the sale and returned (guilt factor kicked in?!

I bought the red patent lips french purse in the sale, the red patent is lovely and the purse though smaller than I'm used to holds a fair bit. The only niggle I have with it, is that coins move about within the coin section ending up in the "gusset" part. I never have much change in my purse as I tend to use my debit card rather than cash to pay for most things. But if someone is used to carrying change in their purse - coppers in one section, silver in the other, they could find it annoying as they'll end up mixed up.

I bought the black nappa and it's exactly the same! I don't like it for that reason and am going to sell it, after 1 hours use!

I have the red patent quilted lips Continental wallet. It's not the smooth, high shine patent, so I guess it's more indestructable! Mine hasn't a mark on it and it's a few years old now, in constant use.

I'll have a look at that link now, and the other purses mentioned. Thanks!

Just ordered a doll face mini frame purse for £16.50!! Have been watching this size purse on the bay to use on nights out, they're going for far more than that!

Thanks for the heads up :D

I'd love that wee doll face frame purse but sadly shipping to NI doubles the price. I don't mind paying the 15£ shipping for the handbags, but for a tiny purse it's just ridiculous.

I'd love that wee doll face frame purse but sadly shipping to NI doubles the price. I don't mind paying the 15£ shipping for the handbags, but for a tiny purse it's just ridiculous.

Aww that's a shame. Even if you got it shipped to someone on the mainland you'd still be looking around a fiver or so all in, and is it worth it?! Lol I'd happily send it over to you if you want it and are stuck though? :D

I would guess as it was the LG review in the wee hours of this morning the EPs will disappear tonight.

I think the pink squishy one will be stunningly gorgeous. I think the one I was lusting after in HoF was that colour in the Jenny.

I think pink will be lovely too. Think I've said before, that would have been the one I went for but for the fact that I have a pink, quilted nappa lips Jenny which is a similar size and looked a very similar colour. Mind you.....mink is lovely too.......!

I entered the comp on the LG website a couple of weeks ago to win a gold lips cutch. Just had an email saying I didn't win but sent me a £15 off my next order. Now is that enough to make me go shopping :)

I suppose that depends on what you want to buy?!

Well done though, that's £15 more than I got!!

Hi Capirossi,

Shame you don't love your bag but I know what you mean. Yes, I think you should definitely have it collected if it is faulty. There have been comments about white flecks on the pink ones - I'm guessing you've got one that's already been returned.

Cheers, PP

Right. That's me all Lulu'd out for a while now! I had second thoughts about the patent purse. As Kitten with claws said - patent would get a bit
wrecked when thrown in a bag. And I couldn't spend £150 on a purse and keep it for best!!

Ah, I will love my current collection and save my pennies for one that I absolutely have to have :D

Who are you and what have you done with Capirossi?!!? :wink:

That's a shame. Maybe you should trust your initial reaction and send it back. Over the years, whether bag, shoes or clothes, if I've been undecided and kept trying them on again and again, and ended up keeping them, they've usually gone unworn. So I'm trying to get into the habit of returning items whether to QVC or to a shop, if my initial reaction has been "I'm just not sure".

I do that now. If I try something on and stand "umming and aahing" in front of the mirror then I take the view that it's obviously not grabbed me so save my money! I do try to be sensible......

I think pink will be lovely too. Think I've said before, that would have been the one I went for but for the fact that I have a pink, quilted nappa lips Jenny which is a similar size and looked a very similar colour. Mind you.....mink is lovely too.......!

Grr!!!

I suppose that depends on what you want to buy?!

Well done though, that's £15 more than I got!!

Me too :-(

Hi Capirossi,

Shame you don't love your bag but I know what you mean. Yes, I think you should definitely have it collected if it is faulty. There have been comments about white flecks on the pink ones - I'm guessing you've got one that's already been returned.

Cheers, PP

Really? I hadn't seen them. I will ring for a label though. It takes so long though. The guy I spoke to earlier said I should return it fully insured and tracked, but I could claim back my initial postage. Never heard that mentioned willingly before!!

Who are you and what have you done with Capirossi?!!? :wink:

He he!! She's still around, and has bought a mini frame purse to prove it!!!

I do that now. If I try something on and stand "umming and aahing" in front of the mirror then I take the view that it's obviously not grabbed me so save my money! I do try to be sensible......

Same here. My sensible gene is in overdrive at the moment. It'll soon get tired and wear itself out though, he he!!!

Capirossi! You have a suspicious mind! Just because I ask about an easy-pay code you jump to the conclusion that I have an LG purchase in mind!!!

Can I just say here and now that I might have, but then again, I might not!!

Seriously - I don't really have anything specific in mind, was just curious. Dennis Basso is back on (watched him earlier) and I do like his coats (he had a lovely faux leopard one!!) plus I like Ronni Nicole and she's on over the weekend too. You won't believe me but I honestly wasn't thinking LG.......for a change!!!:wink:

Latest posts

Back