Lulu Guinness tsv 6/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watching the repeats this morning. Lulu G is speaking in a really high pitched sqweeky voice in an attempt to stop JF interrupting her.

I love it when Lulu gets fed up with certain presenters, it was great when she told Anne Dawson to shut up (or words to that effect)

Anyway, no bag for me today, I don't think its a great price for a TSV. You can get Lulu hot picks/event prices/etc for better prices than that.

There is no danger of me ever buying anything that LG is presenting....I jump on my off button as soon as I hear her twee voice, her promo add does my head in. She is likely a very nice lady, but just not for me.

I didn't go for it either, none of the colours really jump out at me and i agree with ella, the price is not that great, i also believe it would have been more tempting on 4 easy pays.

It's quite obvious that Lulu G hasn't ever seen some of these bags before. She was clearly not impressed with how orange one of the red bags looked. What are people paying the ridiculous sums for? Surely it isn't a designer bag if the said designer is oblivious of what QVC have russled up in her name?

It's quite obvious that Lulu G hasn't ever seen some of these bags before. She was clearly not impressed with how orange one of the red bags looked. What are people paying the ridiculous sums for? Surely it isn't a designer bag if the said designer is oblivious of what QVC have russled up in her name?

She obviously doesn't care either. I would be mortified!

Did anyone see the launch? It must have been after 12.30 when Jill went a bit odd. I think Lulu was saying something about the burgundy shade or maybe she was checking linings, can't remember, and Jill butted in filling like a Greggs veteran about making sure to take down the item number, and if you're watching the morning repeat she hopes we took it down. It was really, really odd and she even said to Lulu "I won't even attempt to explain that one". They went to a break soon after and were laughing and joking when they cut back. I'd love to know what happened! I thought it was a mess up of the price or something. Oh I think it was the Amelia. The video has probably changed now. <<off to check it out, will report back if it's there!

It's there!!

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lulu-Guinness-...ct.108555.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_--_-108555

I'm so proud of myself, I've resisted them all today (although i did purchase a few LG pieces last weekend - not really handbags, just a purse and some notebooks from House of Fraser), but I must say the Jennie in burgundy is calling my name - but i will resist!

The video is there MK but cuts off just after Jill started waffling. Jill says "say again" presumably to the gallery but Lulu thinks she's taking to her and then starts on about taking down the number. Most odd! I suspect Jill just got side-tracked by the comments through her talkback. Jill often doesn't appear to listen to the guest (others are just as bad). I'm looking forward to the hour with Alison Keenan (as long as she doesn't get too manic) as she does listen to the guests and responds intelligently most of the time.

For me the best Lulu Guinness hours are always ones presented by Julia Roberts. Lulu seems to get on well with her, they both listen to each other, it's nice and relaxed.

The burgundy is slightly brighter than black cherry, it looks lovely but I have Emily and Franka in black cherry so I'm trying not to buy a burgundy anything.

The burgundy is slightly brighter than black cherry, it looks lovely but I have Emily and Franka in black cherry so I'm trying not to buy a burgundy anything.

Oh thank you for the quick response, I also have the Franka in the black cherry but that is the only bag I have that in that shade, just caught a little of the show with Ali k and was so tempted with the Jenny but must resist x

I have a few Lulu bags but I'll only buy (and keep) styles that I really love. When her website has 70% off it's tempting to order just because it looks like a bargain but I know I don't want another big lips clasp and, although I have a purse and the Emily which are the quilted lips in patent leather I don't think I'd order another quilted bag either. The crosshatched leather and the Saffiano leather bags look nice but probably not enough for me to buy. I like the look of the polished leather too but not keen on the bright red or blue, and I don't need another black bag. (what am I saying!).

Does anyone have one of the polished leather backpacks (Eva or Flora)? Can you completely remove the long back pack strap and just use the grab handle? It would bug me having dangling straps if they're fixed....er...not that I'm buying ofcourse...just asking.

:mysmilie_50:

For me the best Lulu Guinness hours are always ones presented by Julia Roberts. Lulu seems to get on well with her, they both listen to each other, it's nice and relaxed.

To be honest the only presenter worth having on is Julia - I wish they would use her as a training template. Not perfect but the nearest Q are ever going to get

very disappointed with this TSV. What I really want is a Katie clutch. You'd think, at this time of year, they'd have the sense to offer an evening type bag as the TSV, wouldn't you?
As it is, I'll wait for the sales and get what I want from the LG website.

Latest posts

Back