Cover FX TSV 14/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Too difficult matching shades for foundation on tsv. The more shades they have, the more difficult. So won’t watch. I have learnt that I need to try on shoes before I buy and test foundation on my skin before I buy. I do not trust the B A or presenters who will just say anything to get you to buy. And no, easy pays or 60/100/ day guarantee will not tempt me. Only free p&p and free returns will interest me.

Cover FX 3 Piece Complexion Essentials Set TSV 14/12/23

Custom Enhancer Palette RRP £24.96 + post
Pressed Mineral Foundation 10g RRP £33 + post
Gripping Primer 30ml RRP £34.92 + post

Total RRP £92.88 + post

All prices from QVC Website

Attachments

• CFC TSV 1.jpg
    CFC TSV 1.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 75
  • CFC TSV 2.jpg
    CFC TSV 2.jpg
    636 KB · Views: 74
  • CFC TSV 3.jpg
    CFC TSV 3.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 80
  • CFC TSV 4.jpg
    CFC TSV 4.jpg
    199.3 KB · Views: 77
There seems to be lots of shades to choose from, wonder if it contains talc, anyhow if it’s heavy coverage it’s a big No for me.

Apparently £45.96 + post & it looks like it does come in 20 shades

Can't get enough of make-up? Love discovering the latest formulas? Then you'll be just as excited as us about this gorgeous make-up trio from Cover FX, which has just launched exclusively with QVC! It includes a Pressed Mineral Foundation in a choice of 20 shades, a Gripping Primer to help you create the perfect base for your make-up, plus a Custom Enhancer Palette offering three universal highlighter shades in a travel-friendly compact. Find the perfect match for your skin tone and get a flawless make-up look you'll love, with this must-have collection.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in the Cover FX collection individually from QVCUK.com you'd pay £92.88 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £45.96 plus P&P, you're saving £46.92.
Brand new and just for you - Cover FX is a new name to hit our virtual beauty shelves and it's exclusive to QVC too, so you won't find this anywhere else on the high street!
The choice is yours - the Pressed Mineral Foundation offers shine-free, crease-resistant coverage in 20 shades. So, finding the perfect match for your skin is easy! You only need to choose your foundation shade, as the Gripping Primer and Enhancer Palette are suitable for every skin tone.
Last-minute gifting? Snap up this great offer and it'll be shipped in time for Christmas! This gorgeous make-up collection will make the perfect present for any beauty fan.
Contains:
  • 1 x Pressed Mineral Powder Foundation (10g) - a weightless, finely milled formula that melts into your skin without caking or settling into fine lines. Helps to tackle shine and discoloration without drying out skin, leaving a matte finish. Suitable for all skin types, including dry
  • 1 x Gripping Primer (30ml) - a long-wear primer with a unique gripping texture that works to lock onto colour pigments, helping your make-up to stay fresh for longer, even in humid climates. Helps to reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines for a smooth-looking finish
  • 1 x Custom Enhancer Palette (11g) - this compact palette includes three luminous shades to instantly illuminate your complexion. Use them for targeted highlighting, or blend all over your face for dramatic luminosity

Foundation shade options - make your choice:
  • R1 - for deeper brown, red-hued skin with pink undertones
  • R2 - for deepest rich blue-hued skin with pink undertones
  • D4 - for deep rich ebony skin with neutral undertones
  • D3 - for deep brown skin with golden undertones
  • D2 - for deep skin with neutral undertones
  • D1 - for dark to deep skin with neutral undertones
  • T4 - for deep-medium skin with neutral undertones
  • T3 - for medium to deeply tanned skin with golden undertones
  • T2 - for medium-deep skin with neutral undertones
  • T1 - for medium to tan olive skin with golden undertones
  • M5 - for medium to tan olive skin with golden undertones