Lulu TSV - 09/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tabatha

Registered Shopper

Just to let you know there is a Lulu's Time Bomb TSV on Friday 9th October.

my mil would quite like to try her products - shes doesn't watch qvc.

Everytime lulu has a tsv I think I will buy it for her - but then I don't really believes any of it work,shes normally on with AY and AY aong with every other presenter just gushes over her and I just can't bear it all or bear to part with my money!

My mum bought the last Lulu TSV and shared it with me. I just loved everything - the quality, the smell, the texture, the feel - everything was just wonderful. I just don't think it actually made a big difference in my skin conditon etc which is such a shame. Maybe I need to use it for longer (and get more!):emo:

I love Lulu's body products the lotion and oil are lovely and moisturising really nice. As for the "Time" perfume wish they did a bigger bottle!

I always though I'm not to buy her stuff, cos of the botox etc but I got sucked in on the last tsv and I've had to take my hat off to the range. The face creams are lovley great smell, and the right consistency for me, the neck cream far outshines Liz earles imo I used both religiosly for a month and can def see a difference on my neck, and my complexion is healthier so I now use bits from Lulu and c&p from LE... hoe this helps someone:thinking2:

I loved the Time Bomb range and said so on various other threads.

To me, it's not relevant what "work" she has had done, I bought it to try and found it very good.

I didn't buy it because it was Lulus, any more than I bought Gatineau because of crinkly (but lovely) Andrew!!

VERY pleased to see the cleanser is now in a tube - much better.

I would definitely buy the TSV, except my sensitive, irritabe skin now has to contend with the beginnings of the menapause :envy:

So I have switched to Alpha-H for now and am finding that excellent too.......with the addition of LE's Superskin moisturiser.

I think it's a shame if peoples dislike of Lulu and her cosmetic surgery, puts them off trying (with the 30 day MBG) a product that might just suit them! :wink2:

Sorry, not prepared to put more money into her pocket, so she can spend it on more cosmetic surgery which is supposed to make us believe its her products thats causing her to look that way !

Sorry, not prepared to put more money into her pocket, so she can spend it on more cosmetic surgery which is supposed to make us believe its her products thats causing her to look that way !

People keep on saying that on these threads.

Lulu must be mighty unpopular!

LOL

Personally, I don't feel qualified to comment on a product line if I haven't tried it.

:giggle:

Ye I must admit I wouldnt even try this range. Due to the large amount of botox and fillers she has had over the years. If her skincare was so well researched and she's been 'using it for years' then why did she need so much work.:thinking2:

I am prepared to try stuff if it does what I am looking for and textures/smells are important too. but this range just seems a bit hypocritical.

Lulu's Time Bomb 4 Piece Flawless Skin Collection
Item Number: 228235
QVC Price £48.00
Today's Special Value Price £39.98
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Get instantly younger-looking skin with this complete routine from pop icon Lulu. Always asked which products she uses, Lulu decided to make her own formulas available to everyone. This set contains a limited edition 24ml size of Smart Balm Eye Cream - twice the normal size - to target the look of lines and wrinkles around the eye area. Complementing this is new Killer Filler Wrinkle Compound (10ml) for visibly smoother skin, as well as Glory Days Day Cream (45ml) and Take Off Time Cleanser (125ml) to buff away dead skin cells and keep skin hydrated.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228235

Latest posts

Back