Lulu's Time Bomb TSV Wed 7th March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm thinking it could well be flashback night cream with a weekend at Butlins in Bognor for the weekend, all on easy pay of course.

thoeps.gif

Bensmum, do you think she will be wearing a red coat for the TSV launch? I am also a Bensmum as well!

What a damp squib this thread has turned out to be - I expected five to six pages of bitchin' and witty remarks.

'Lu' has just been telling AY about when she appeared at the Royal Albert Hall, at the request of Gary Barlow, to sing in some benefit gig. In an attempt to furrow even further up her backside, AY commented how she's 'up there, with all the greats' and her life is 'one long list of presteeegious' events'.

I take it there's been no mention of 'Lulu Does Bognor' so far then?

Lulu didn't look too pleased when AY mention she's been with them all including Dusty Springfield.

Anyone else hear Lu say to AY' somebody was on telly last night with bad eye bags, who shall remain nameless' who needs to try her eye balm :thinking:

i actually quite enjoyed watching AY & Lulu this evening. Lulu looked great and AY was quite amusing. Ok Butlins is not the 02, but she has had a longer career than most so give the woman a break.

Each to their own, but you couldn't pay me enough to watch or listen to Lulu....

I DID like the way that 2 huge flowers were put in front of her on the table - to cover up her notes you know ! I wish she would retire gracefully like Cilla. I just get embarrassed watching her now.

I DID like the way that 2 huge flowers were put in front of her on the table - to cover up her notes you know ! I wish she would retire gracefully like Cilla. I just get embarrassed watching her now.

i saw Cilla in a cafe a couple of years ago, she looked very strange indeed ..

Latest posts

Back