M&S shopping basket discount code

Dream Girl

VIP Shopper
Had some clothing items left in my shopping basket this last week
Been sent an email with a code to take 10% off to complete my order when I shop clothing, beauty or home online

boffy

VIP Shopper
Yes, I bought an Autograph fine wool jacket at 70% off the other week. I did check to see if it had gone down any further but no, anyway £99 down to £29.70 fabulous quality.
I think M&S get the top end manufacturers for their Autograph and Per Una ranges even paying full price the clothes are worth every penny

AndiK

VIP Shopper
I think M&S get the top end manufacturers for their Autograph and Per Una ranges even paying full price the clothes are worth every penny
I’ve had some lovely things from M&S and agree about the Per Una and Autograph ranges. I bought a linen dress in the early summer when it was reduced, or maybe there was another sale, I can’t remember. Anyway, I love it. I love my local M&S, too - lovely staff and even these past months when it’s all felt so grim out there, that store has been like my haven.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Konstantusaup

Members online

No members online now.
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks