Mark Ryes Radio 4 24/4/14 12noon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

As has already been said (probably) it was too quick to get to the bottom of anything.

Nothing new was learned, i almost don't understand why the interview happened in the first place

I think it's what's known as a Radio 4 'look what some of the oiks do' feature.

They're well known for it :mysmilie_59:

I know I'm a :mysmilie_455: and why am I attacking you.. I don't agree with your view on Mark Ryes, that is a difference of opinion.

See i'd be happy to go along with that..... but it seems that having a different opinion must mean i am mark ryes himself. Ludicrous.

I no longer have any interest in anything you say sir.

I wonder if the spectre of bid will linger because it (and it's presenters) never got it's element of closure

Maybe, but it was interesting what that Journo said. He claimed they are still being investigated by Ofcom.

I presumed that was all over?

Well what was he supposed to say "um um um nah iv got nothing in the pipeline and i have no skills either"

Yet if he posted on here, the tone would soon change

I wouldn't expect him to say......'I have no skills either' That would be stupid. He was asked 'what will you do now Mark?' I see it as a simple question, you see it as being cajoled.

Saw this tweet from Mr Ryes:

Mark Ryes (@markryes) tweeted at 5:48 PM on Thu, Apr 24, 2014:
@mrtom28 @shoppingtelly haha well the one thing that forum should know is I haven't visited it for nearly ten years... And I still won't

Is it 10 years since he came on here singing his praises using fake usernames, doesn't time fly.

Sent from my Bush 7DC-8 using Tapatalk

Saw this tweet from Mr Ryes:

Mark Ryes (@markryes) tweeted at 5:48 PM on Thu, Apr 24, 2014:
@mrtom28 @shoppingtelly haha well the one thing that forum should know is I haven't visited it for nearly ten years... And I still won't

Is it 10 years since he came on here singing his praises using fake usernames, doesn't time fly.

Sent from my Bush 7DC-8 using Tapatalk

I bet he reads every post on here about himself !

Latest posts

Back