Marverine again ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hate someone saying 'tuth' instead of tooth. It sets my teeth on edge just hearing it.

I find Marverine a bit of a struggle to watch as non of her presentations seem to flow, and she seems to be thinking very hard about what to say,often pausing uncomfortably before commenting.She doesn't come across as a natural presenter to me.

Claire Sutton remains the only presenter I cannot watch at all-I always turn off if she's presenting as I find her baby talk and little girl lost persona unbearable!!

That's because she has to be told through her earpiece what to say, and waits for the instructions.

Another pet peeve is "fabrication". We can never have good old fabric anymore. Fabrication is the structure you make (or fake) from fabric not the material itself. They're nearly all guilty of this one.

I saw Claire on the Uggs presentation the other day and her hair looked like a thatched roof on top of her head. She has good, really thick hair, but it looked so bulky and top-heavy for her head, if you know what I mean. She was sitting down and when she turned her head away from camera, all you could see was this large, blonde bulge sticking out. Has she had it cut? It looked shorter, but even bulkier to me.

I find Marverine a bit of a struggle to watch as non of her presentations seem to flow, and she seems to be thinking very hard about what to say,often pausing uncomfortably before commenting.
She doesn't come across as a natural presenter to me.

Claire Sutton remains the only presenter I cannot watch at all-I always turn off if she's presenting as I find her baby talk and little girl lost persona unbearable!!

I tried to watch the Alpha H show last night, she hardly shut up to let Tom or Michelle speak, so had to switch off after 20 mins.

If she's covering for JF, this shows that Q are short of evening presenters. Why don't they hire some new presenters, preferably non irritating ones.

I must admit it is getting a bit irritating now.Marv doesn't usually bother me but its too much of her at the moment.

Latest posts

Back