Message for Steve Bennett

Chess

VIP Shopper
I don't know if he even still reads these pages but anyway....

Mr Bennett

You really are going to have to get a grip on the issue of deliveries from your company. If your website tells someone they will receive an order on a certain date, they should be entitled to expect it then. Excuses about Bank Holidays, new studio building, etc etc are just that - excuses. If I am paying £4.95 for delivery I expect it to arrive when I am told it will. You must be aware from your facebook site that there are many many unhappy customers - I'm just lucky that I'm not letting potential customers down. I also have to say that I can see me ordering less and less because of problems I have had with Royal Mail and if I now can't rely on a delivery when paying the premium service.

(If anyone has direct contact details for Steve Bennett I would be very grateful.)

Sazza

Staff member
I don't know if he even still reads these pages but anyway....

Mr Bennett

You really are going to have to get a grip on the issue of deliveries from your company. If your website tells someone they will receive an order on a certain date, they should be entitled to expect it then. Excuses about Bank Holidays, new studio building, etc etc are just that - excuses. If I am paying £4.95 for delivery I expect it to arrive when I am told it will. You must be aware from your facebook site that there are many many unhappy customers - I'm just lucky that I'm not letting potential customers down. I also have to say that I can see me ordering less and less because of problems I have had with Royal Mail and if I now can't rely on a delivery when paying the premium service.

(If anyone has direct contact details for Steve Bennett I would be very grateful.)
Steve's e-mail address is on this page

http://www.gems.tv/Content/OurStory.aspx

sesilia

very nice and impressive

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaild
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks