Miceal Murphy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fluffwump

Registered Shopper
O.M.G. does this man never shut up? I couldn't stand to listen to any more of him this morning, and had to switch off, he is so loud and just wont shut up... talk about motor mouth, he could give Alison Young a run for her money, horror of horrors, just imagine the two of them on a show together!

Each to their own I spose, but I find him very innocuous...

and its all total cobblers coming out

Watching him now and had to rewind to see if I misheard him...

Item: 753398 - Free standing anti-tarnish cabinet - £119.88

"we've sold literally tens of thousands of these in the past..." - Really? REALLY? That many? I struggle to believe that figure to be honest...

O.M.G. does this man never shut up? I couldn't stand to listen to any more of him this morning, and had to switch off, he is so loud and just wont shut up... talk about motor mouth, he could give Alison Young a run for her money, horror of horrors, just imagine the two of them on a show together!

I like him he is better than some of the other presenters

I quite like him, he isn't overly insincere if you see what I mean, compared to Simon B, Craig and Dale.

The hard sell approach just doesn't inspire me to buy and I don't think it's appropriate in the current economic climate. All the shouting, strings of superlatives, jump to the phones, tap the app, customer reviews, cute-sy voices, hair-flicking etc etc tell me nothing about the product, what it will do, how it does it - why do I need to buy it ?

he has the face of a wizened up old monkey on the body of a child. i have never seen ANYone on QVC who is shorter than him.

Glad I am not the only one, I cannot watch him at all, his voice just turns into a drone. Mind, if I want to be put to sleep...:thinking:

Watching him now and had to rewind to see if I misheard him...

Item: 753398 - Free standing anti-tarnish cabinet - £119.88

"we've sold literally tens of thousands of these in the past..." - Really? REALLY? That many? I struggle to believe that figure to be honest...

He could be right as it has been stocked for years and I remember it selling out everytme I have seen it aired.

I like him. He talks considerably less drivel than some of the presenters. I find him easy to listen to and quite entertaining.

Burlz, I think you're being a bit harsh to have a go at his appearance. He looks like Robbie Jackson. Now who could hate Robbie Jackson??

I like him. He talks considerably less drivel than some of the presenters. I find him easy to listen to and quite entertaining.

Burlz, I think you're being a bit harsh to have a go at his appearance. He looks like Robbie Jackson. Now who could hate Robbie Jackson??

i have no clue who robbie jackson is!

I like Miceal. Saw him on this morning and I love his shows. Much better than many of the other presenters I have to say.

I like him as well. I even found myself sitting through a whole hour of crafting once, when he was on with a lady who spoke proper Thames estuary, like what I do. They were brilliant together. Still can't be arsed to make a card though. :p

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back