Michael Perry Garden TSV 13/06/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Between 6-7 this morning advance order was still available for the silver option but the bronze had been limited from soon after midnight.
Thanks.

But it was already on AO when it started at 9pm yesterday.

PS I never watch anything live, but watched on catch-up as soon as it was available, not long after 9pm.

Thanks.

But it was already on AO when it started at 9pm yesterday.

PS I never watch anything live, but watched on catch-up as soon as it was available, not long after 9pm.
Watched around 1am umming and aahing as they were warning that stock sold out when aired in Germany and USA, and wondered if it was a marketing ploy. (FOMO) Obviously wasn't. Bit the bullet. Ordered several things, I dont really need online (Q and elsewhere) this week but just had a refund on a pair of trousers. So really the lights are free! (Yes, I know. Warped thinking. What can I say 😂).

I bit the bullet with regards to the lights and ordered a set in silver at midnight. I know exactly where they’ll be going. They’ll be dispatched w/c 26th June but I’m quite happy to wait.

Correction. They’ll be dispatched w/c 28th June. I’m losing track of the days. 🙄

Seems like Amazon are selling loads similar
Looks exactly the same just cheaper on Amazon and you get 8 and free post.

The silver appear to still be available.
Yes, according to the website the silver is available, but at the full price.

So I rang CS to order (if I could still get the TSV price), and they said they were completely sold out.

So I refreshed my screen, and they were still shown as available. She said they were definitely not!

So I tried to order online, and it went through (but I didn't complete the payment, of course).

WHAT A SHAMBLES!

CONTINUATION

So I had put the silver into my basket and almost completed the payment (but wasn't going to at the full price).

Then I rang QVC again, explained the problem, and was asked would I like the bronze or the silver? I said the bronze was sold out on my screen, but was told that they had both, so I ordered the bronze, but first I was told I had to take the silver out of my basket, so I did this.

So I have now apparently successfully ordered the bronze at the TSV price. I wasn't sure which colour I wanted and would have accepted either.

BUT IT IS STILL A SHAMBLES!

CONTINUATION

So I had put the silver into my basket and almost completed the payment (but wasn't going to at the full price).

Then I rang QVC again, explained the problem, and was asked would I like the bronze or the silver? I said the bronze was sold out on my screen, but was told that they had both, so I ordered the bronze, but first I was told I had to take the silver out of my basket, so I did this.

So I have now apparently successfully ordered the bronze at the TSV price. I wasn't sure which colour I wanted and would have accepted either.

Was going to do the same & ring see if they would honour the TSV price, now showing not available online.

Was going to do the same & ring see if they would honour the TSV price, now showing not available online.
But now silver has come back into stock, none were there when you posted.

I kept checking, they were coming and going, probably due to people cancelling.

If they turn up, I suggest putting them into your basket, THEN ringing Q to get the TSV price.

CONTINUATION

I can't decide if the Q advises the government or vice versa because they're both totally & utterly SHAMBOLIC.

I had to go to Homebase this afternoon and was astounded by the price of all garden bits. There was very little left and those were not great quality.

Plus side they had seeds dated 2024 so I purchased next years supply just in case!

CONTINUATION

Managed to put in basket as you suggested, telephoned & honoured TSV price, on this one occasion, very helpful member of staff. Thank you for your advice.

Latest posts

Back