Mike Mason joins Ideal World TV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Us women are not sex objects neither are we supposed to be chained to the kitchen and all the other outdated damn right insulting stereotypes that mike appears to believe he's like Alf Garnett

If I had a son who had a view of women like he has I'd be ashamed bit harsh I admit but. There ends my rants

when's Mike on Ideal World? Not had the pleasure of watching one of his shows yet.

On my bucket list;

Mike Mason
Peter Simon (watched, horrible experience, out of his depth etc)
Brash (watched, appeared quite normal and not over the top for once)
Paul Becque (changed a lot since his departure from Bid - he's actually quite watchable)
Schlock (not seen since apart from on Youtube, don't want to watch him again EVER!)
Sally Flapjack (thankfully low key)
James Russell (appears to have gone into hiding - thank god for that)

when's Mike on Ideal World? Not had the pleasure of watching one of his shows yet. On my bucket list; Mike Mason Peter Simon (watched, horrible experience, out of his depth etc) Brash (watched, appeared quite normal and not over the top for once) Paul Becque (changed a lot since his departure from Bid - he's actually quite watchable) Schlock (not seen since apart from on Youtube, don't want to watch him again EVER!) Sally Flapjack (thankfully low key) James Russell (appears to have gone into hiding - thank god for that)

Isn't a bucket list things or people you wish to do? :eek: :eek:

when's Mike on Ideal World? Not had the pleasure of watching one of his shows yet.

On my bucket list;

Mike Mason
Peter Simon (watched, horrible experience, out of his depth etc)
Brash (watched, appeared quite normal and not over the top for once)
Paul Becque (changed a lot since his departure from Bid - he's actually quite watchable)
Schlock (not seen since apart from on Youtube, don't want to watch him again EVER!)
Sally Flapjack (thankfully low key)
James Russell (appears to have gone into hiding - thank god for that)

I'm not sure if he has set times that he's on but apparently he's only part time, I guess we should be grateful for that small mercy :mysmilie_59:

I have to say i'm very much missing the talented Neil Russell but I believe if you keep your eyes peeled in Hertfordshire you might see him on location, he's a Film Maker you know? Then again so is anyone who has a Smartphone with a half decent camera.

Failing that you might see him at a Travelodge, working the night shift.

Starting with the last thing first yes I think it was a big deal it was his not so subtle way of saying I am watching you, I see whaat you are saying. I standby every comment I made, I do believe that using your son to make a sale is pretty low. You may not have seen him be sexist but I saw it many a time. The biggest one for me was the car accident one. He used his postion on TV to have a go at someone without giving them a right to reply. For all we know it could have been his partner's fault and calling them a mutant live on air was dispicable IMHO. He also used his postion on TV to have a go at some tenants he had in one of his properties. Everytime someone makes an accusation about someone on TV they always give them the right to reply so as he was making accusations without giving them a right to reply, is just wrong.

But you miss the point that yes they can't reply, but at no point does Mike give the identities of these people away. As for the car incident, how were they supposed to know Medina's other half was Mike? There is more than 1 road accident a day. It wasn't like he named and pictured them on live TV. As for the tenant in the property, probably just part of a sales pitch and probably not even true...

You like to also relate back to a few pitches... i.e. I must have heard you talk about the bass reflex sheet and worry angel occasions at least 1,000 times - what about Andy Hodgson when he was just as bad with the fire blanket which went on for some time? Funny how that isn't brought up.

But you miss the point

I did? Oh well.

You like to also relate back to a few pitches... i.e. I must have heard you talk about the bass reflex sheet and worry angel occasions at least 1,000 times - what about Andy Hodgson when he was just as bad with the fire blanket which went on for some time? Funny how that isn't brought up.

I think you are muddling me up with Wirral the bass test and worry angels were his domain and both myself and others have talked about Andy's fire blanket scare tactics, but this thread is about Mike so let's keep to talking about him eh. Don't want his lawyers to call me again ;-)

PJ

I did? Oh well.
...but this thread is about Mike so let's keep to talking about him eh. Don't want his lawyers to call me again ;-)

PJ

Again you miss the point...why single 1 presenter out and not others? I don't get it.

Andy done something bad but obviously he changed and we rested that, so what has Mike done recently which deserves comments going back to single events which hapened literally 2 years ago (i.e. "I know sound").....

Bringing something up as it was funny is much different to slating somebody for something they done once where they had the opportunity to do it several times but didn't :)

As far as i'm aware Graham and Sazza decide what can and cannot be posted. They are the moderators, they seem to know what they're doing.

As far as i'm aware Graham and Sazza decide what can and cannot be posted. They are the moderators, they seem to know what they're doing.

Slagging off the High Street stores he says 'the stuff in the sales is all the rubbish from last year' (5.01)

Oh the irony, and the man doesn't even flinch does he?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7egFkdeb0

I'm not saying the information you provide is inaccurate and needs taking down, but to slate the same presenter day after day, generally for the exact reasons, to me, seems a bit pathetic.

Also, you going back to his first show, weren't we all 'Mike fans' for a couple of months on his return? It's clear that you can make any situation be shown in a positive or negative light.

Chef William is on now with a Halogen.

I can't wait to see Gollum pretend that his Halogen Dishes are delicious :mysmilie_8:

Again you miss the point...why single 1 presenter out and not others? I don't get it. Andy done something bad but obviously he changed and we rested that, so what has Mike done recently which deserves comments going back to single events which hapened literally 2 years ago (i.e. "I know sound").....

I think you have missed my posts about Peter Simon, Andy H, Charlie (DIY) to name but a few but so what if I do talk about one presenter? Is this a two presenters or more checkout? Until Graham or his team tell me to stop I think I will keep going thanks.

PJ

I agree with Bennyxp completely, the constant harking back to the old sales pitches of worry angels and bass reflex test sheets are out of date and boring. Its time to move on and give it a rest. Its the same old posts time and time again recycled about Mike Mason. We've read it and heard it all before. As I've said before, in my opinion he's doing fantastically well on Ideal World, and praise where its due.

From what i've seen of Mason he appears to have merely carried on where he left off on Bid. Horses for courses I suppose, some love him and some hate him. I guess it's called having an opinion.

But so long as forum members post within the rules of the forum I don't see what the issue is but, in my opinion, there's a worrying trend of certain forum members seemingly taking it onto themselves to say what other forum members should and shouldn't say. That's surely the moderators job, and nobody else's.

If anyone finds certain posters comments boring i'd politely suggest they use the 'ignore' facility in their account settings, then they won't be able to read their posts.

Simples! :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back