Moda In Pelle TSV 10/08/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These are my favorite Ruby`s though I do have other styles too. These are very comfortable and I wear them with trousers and dresses. I hang my head and admit I have 3 pairs in different colours but bought much cheaper from either Amazon or Ebay.
ruby shoo.jpg

I love Ruby Shoo & their website makes me happy. I'm not brave enough for Irregular Choice either but may have to get those tights!

Like I say, it took me many years to pluck up the courage. The miaow boots are very comfy, I can wear them all day for work, I usually fold the point down at the back to show the lining.
Go and try some on

I have some Ruby shoes too, they only come out for cruise holidays though.

They’re lovely, i know what you mean about buying same style just a different colour

Makes QVCs Mode boots look boring eh?

Irregular Choice are always a conversation starter Sharon. I`m well into my 60`s so Ruby Shoo is about as brave as I get but my youngest son once had a girlfriend who was a tattoo artist and also did body modification. To say she looked somewhat "alternative" is an understatement and she adored Irregular Choice and I was always fascinated with her footwear. The more off the wall then the better she loved them and she also wore another brand who`se name I can`t recall which gave even Irregular Choice a run for their money.

poetic Licence is another ‘branch ‘ of IC and they’re amazing too.
I think I have always had a ‘ problem’ with shoes. My ex hubby used to hate some of my shoes. I had a Saturday job in trueform and I used to hide shoes and boots I liked until payday when I could buy them!
I had a cull five years ago when I had spine surgery and it has limited what heels I can wear, but I still have some rebellion in me.

My son has inherited the same shoe ‘ problem’

Joe Browns do some unusual shoes as well. I have both purple and green velvet boots and they are gorgeous and were reasonably priced compared to these in the links.

CC

I bought a similar style to those on Irregular Choice from Schuu some years ago. Can you tell me whether you need to size up, because I know some of these funky styles can be a bit narrow or tight. I do love the Irregular Choice, some of the heels are not too high.

I bought a similar style to those on Irregular Choice from Schuu some years ago. Can you tell me whether you need to size up, because I know some of these funky styles can be a bit narrow or tight. I do love the Irregular Choice, some of the heels are not too high.

My boots are true to size and nice and round with plenty of space around the toes. I usually find the shoes are too big in my normal size. My nearest shop doesn’t usually have many size threes, I need to get the the shop on carnaby street...it’s off the scale!

Latest posts

Back