Models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We don't know who else is in their households, or their underlying health status. Not a very kind post.

This is a joke, surely, or an ironic post as they are obviously not obese. I don't think there was any unkindness intended here, for what it's worth.

Cordelia on now in Centigrade show.

She must have lost weight then! Nb: This is a joke, of course.

Cordelia does Prai hours, though a lot of content is pre-recorded so I can't be sure the last time she was on live.
Just seen your avatar. Is that your new squeeze?:D

A few people asking where the mother and daughter team are? They usually do Ruth's shows but been missing or ages it seems.

The bin lids are back, & flapping.

What does that mean?

people asking where the mother and daughter team are? They usually do Ruth's shows but been missing or ages it seems.

The Bin lids' are all the Qvc obsessives who feel they should be kept informed about the models/presenters/insert other/ business - 'Where is xxxx? Why isn't xxxx on anymore? What about xxxx baby's name? etc etc. Flapping - as in making a fuss in their echo chambers/steel canisters about the above.

My previous post, regarding Cordelia & Sally, was, indeed, intended as a joke, as they are obviously neither obese or over 50 (although I don't actually know their precise ages).

Please address any complaints to Mr B Johnson, 10 Downing Street, London SW1A 2AA.

And obsessed about a presenter not wearing their wedding ring (A Dawson and JF) as if it is any of their business.
I heard Jill Franks say that she had eek ring on because due to lots of hand washing she had got another ring as would be taking hers off and didn’t want to loose it.
(mother of pearl engagement ring I understand)

I heard Jill Franks say that she had eek ring on because due to lots of hand washing she had got another ring as would be taking hers off and didn’t want to loose it.
(mother of pearl engagement ring I understand)
I can't see her out & about amongst the hoi polloi so presumably she's washing her hands as normal. I've seen her plunge her hands, complete with MoP ring, into bowls of soapy lather & she was never been precious about it.

My previous post, regarding Cordelia & Sally, was, indeed, intended as a joke, as they are obviously neither obese or over 50 (although I don't actually know their precise ages).

Please address any complaints to Mr B Johnson, 10 Downing Street, London SW1A 2AA.

I believe Cordelia is over 50. Indeed she looks, erm nice, but clearly has 'help'.

I was watching an online video yesterday of a necklace I was interested in. The model had the necklace on the wrong way around so I could not see the detail on it. The video was around 4 minutes long, and for the whole time no-one told her to take it off and put it on the right way. It was blooming obvious, but nah, why bother trying to be professional QVC.

I believe Cordelia is over 50. Indeed she looks, erm nice, but clearly has 'help'.
When she was first at the Q she had very dark hair wore it slicked back. I'm sure that her left eye looked slightly closed & she may have had corrective surgery. Blimey I make her sound awful!

When she was first at the Q she had very dark hair wore it slicked back. I'm sure that her left eye looked slightly closed & she may have had corrective surgery. Blimey I make her sound awful!
I met her at the Beauty Bash, with Kathy Kangas and Joy (of breasticles fame). Joy had come in straight from doing a Nina Leonard TSV launch with the lovely, late, lamented Lenny. All three were lovely and happy to chat. Me and my friend took photos with Cordelia, and she took one of us. Really nice and approachable. She looked lovely in real life. Cameras can be very harsh and misleading.

I don’t watch much now does she still have the short white hair? I loved it and thought it very striking and made her stand out from the Stepford wives /daughter type they seem to employ now.

Latest posts

Back