Molton Brown Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was literally just about to post this and thought I’d do a quick re-check first. Trust MrM to have spotted it!

Please help me someone! Please buy all the stock before I have time to decide to buy myself.
  • 1 x Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Suma Ginseng Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Geranium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
£43.96 plus £3.95 P&P so under £12 a bottle. It’s just not fair!

(Apologies if already posted but I couldn’t find it.)

I was literally just about to post this and thought I’d do a quick re-check first. Trust MrM to have spotted it!

Please help me someone! Please buy all the stock before I have time to decide to buy myself.
  • 1 x Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Suma Ginseng Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Geranium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
£43.96 plus £3.95 P&P so under £12 a bottle. It’s just not fair!

(Apologies if already posted but I couldn’t find it.)
I'll buy one if you do.

Oh well spotted! I think that’s one for me. I am out of Rhubarb &Rose and Rosa Absolute I think.… well it’s hard to spot if they’re at the bottom of the bags…. Note the plural, 😂😂.

I have some Suma Ginseng and do like it. It is one of the more “men’s aftershave” scents that they do, with a hint of that eucalyptus sharpness. I just went to check that in the stash and a Yankee Candle fell on my foot! 😱 But I can vouch for my comments at least. There is no eucalyptus in it but it is just close to it in the way Bushukan can remind you of Eucalyptus. IYKWIM in all this rambling. Just checked my new MB spreadsheet (oh yes!) and I am out of those two which I like very much.

For me this is better than the last TSV.
Ordered!

Last edited:
Hmmm, you’re not on my side, are you?! I was going to say, you love Suma Ginseng so you’d better buy four sets.
You've convinced me. As it happens, I know that I'm down to one bottle of Rosa & one bottle of Geranium anyway so I may have just placed an order. Just one set though, I've chosen to ignore your 'four sets' recommendation 😂😂

Last edited:
Just bought a set. It appeals to me love all four but I can used the Gingseng as a male gift if pushed. The rest are my favourites. Thanks for the heads up. was this a TSV seems very cheap?

Nice little set that I've just noticed on Q.

https://www.qvcuk.com/Molton-Brown-4-Piece-Body-Wash-Collection-&-Box.product.245631.html?productNumber=245631&sc=ISRC

I'm only slightly tempted though because I can't actually remember whether I liked Suma Ginseng or not, but definitely a good price if you like all four at under £12.00 per bottle and that's including the postage as well.
At around £11.98 a bottle it is a really good deal if you like the fragrances.

You've convinced me. As it happens, I know that I'm down to one bottle of Rosa & one bottle of Geranium anyway so I may have just placed an order. Just one set though, I've chosen to ignore your 'four sets' recommendation 😂😂
I was weakening but I’ve never actually tried Rosa Absolute so that would be a risk and I’m just coming to the end of a Rhubarb & Rose handwash and I’m sick to death of it, to be honest. (I seem to remember I added the last of a bottle of some shower gel that didn’t foam - that might explain it as I quite liked R&R at first.) Worse, though, I just checked my stock and realise I have 2 Suma Ginseng and 4 Geranium Nefertum, all unused! Please don’t stock-shame me, anyone.

I was weakening but I’ve never actually tried Rosa Absolute so that would be a risk and I’m just coming to the end of a Rhubarb & Rose handwash and I’m sick to death of it, to be honest. (I seem to remember I added the last of a bottle of some shower gel that didn’t foam - that might explain it as I quite liked R&R at first.) Worse, though, I just checked my stock and realise I have 2 Suma Ginseng and 4 Geranium Nefertum, all unused! Please don’t stock-shame me, anyone.
Whisper it, I have three Suma Ginseng! But one is up for use next when there is a vacancy in the bathroom! Unfortunately I found a Shay &Blue lurking the other day so have had to start that. It’s lovely though, Atropa Belladonna. I’ve got the body lotion as well, but, and hopefully it is a coincidence, I have been badly bitten by insects when out walking since starting it!

Rosa Absolute isn’t a traditional rose at all, imho. It has a very fruity note to it. R&R I really like because to me it is nearly all rhubarb. I have just been using Vetiver & Grapefruit, of which I have more, and found I had gone off that a bit too. Loved the first one I had but this bottle is primarily bitter grapefruit with little citrus uplift,

I could never stock shame you Andi because we're as bad as each other to be honest.
I'm surprised that you've never tried Rosa though, that's really shocked me. I actually really like it, IMO it's quite feminine but close enough to the masculine side that a guy could use it without worry. I wouldn't wear the EDP though, that would be a step too far I think. And that's coming from somebody that loves Pink Pepper in an EDP.

Hmmm, you’re not on my side, are you?! I was going to say, you love Suma Ginseng so you’d better buy four sets.
I saw this too. NOt keen on Rhubarb & suma ginseng - a blit blokey. Been waiting to try geranium but worried it will be sweet?

Oh well spotted! I think that’s one for me. I am out of Rhubarb &Rose and Rosa Absolute I think.… well it’s hard to spot if they’re at the bottom of the bags…. Note the plural, 😂😂.

I have some Suma Ginseng and do like it. It is one of the more “men’s aftershave” scents that they do, with a hint of that eucalyptus sharpness. I just went to check that in the stash and a Yankee Candle fell on my foot! 😱 But I can vouch for my comments at least. There is no eucalyptus in it but it is just close to it in the way Bushukan can remind you of Eucalyptus. IYKWIM in all this rambling. Just checked my new MB spreadsheet (oh yes!) and I am out of those two which I like very much.

For me this is better than the last TSV.
Ordered!
Ordered!

I'm telling Mom. And telling yours!

thats not bad compared to normal prices but thats all im saying on that
I love your intel & find your posts very useful.

I could never stock shame you Andi because we're as bad as each other to be honest.
I'm surprised that you've never tried Rosa though, that's really shocked me. I actually really like it, IMO it's quite feminine but close enough to the masculine side that a guy could use it without worry. I wouldn't wear the EDP though, that would be a step too far I think. And that's coming from somebody that loves Pink Pepper in an EDP.
Pink pepper smells divine on Mr B. I couldn't keep off him!

Rosa Absolute isn’t a traditional rose at all, imho. It has a very fruity note to it. R&R I really like because to me it is nearly all rhubarb. I have just been using Vetiver & Grapefruit, of which I have more, and found I had gone off that a bit too. Loved the first one I had but this bottle is primarily bitter grapefruit with little citrus uplift,
Ah, now that’s more like it. I have just read the description on the Q page and it sounds right up my street, much as you describe.

I get more rhubarb with R&R as well, at least I did but come to think of it, it's more of a sour fruit smell now so that 100ml of shower gel I added must be to blame.

Yeah, I’m surprised, too. I’m going to have a sniff in the department store in town when I head out shortly. I just realised I do have a bottle - it’s in a sealed duo with Blissful Templetree somewhere at the back of the spare room (in my so-called “gifts stash”, even though things are usually there so long, I daren’t gift them in case they’re past their best so I end up using them myself!). Thanks for another useful description.

I love the Rosa Absolute and also the Rhubarb and Rose. Also love the pepper ones and coastal, leather, tobacco, in fact most of them. Don't like Templetree and Ylang Ylang or any of those "heady" scents.

I know you love your MB Super so keep us all posted (and I also hope you're OK).

CC

Latest posts

Back