Molton Brown Private Sale Bargains

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh thanks for the link! I just got 2 of my favourite amber cocoon hand washes for £12 each, eucalyptus shower gel for £11 and juniper jazz for a rather more extravagant price which I can’t remember but I have always regretted not buying that one at the time and it can be opened at Christmas. Yay! But not so yay for my credit card which has just bought the Loccy trio hand creams, 🤭.

Oh thanks for the link! I just got 2 of my favourite amber cocoon hand washes for £12 each, eucalyptus shower gel for £11 and juniper jazz for a rather more extravagant price which I can’t remember but I have always regretted not buying that one at the time and it can be opened at Christmas. Yay! But not so yay for my credit card which has just bought the Loccy trio hand creams, 🤭.
you paid £16.80 but that is average price for that one even after christmas in their sale & that loccitane hand cream trio supersize on QVC is a decent deal

That’s right. I nearly got it before but it was in a sale whenI didn’t fancy anything else so it would incur postage. I could have done a click and collect from a store in Wimbledon but their covid procedures were a bit full on last year and you had to go to a special door and wait outside. So I’m quite pleased to have finally secured one. At least I needn’t look at the sales this December, 😂😂😂. Of course I won’t! 😊

Brilliant thank you 😊 I’ve purchased Infusing Eucalyptus bath shower plus a pump and Orange Bergamot hand wash hubby for Christmas.

Brilliant thank you 😊 I’ve purchased Infusing Eucalyptus bath shower plus a pump and Orange Bergamot hand wash hubby for Christmas.
Arrived by Yodel today opted for gift package and card.
Delivered in an outer plain box packed with enforced paper packing.
Items placed on shredded card in a large lovely envelope close over Molton Brown crested substantial box with a slipped over bow tied ribbon together with a gift card.
Thank you would purchase items this way again and certainly opt for the gift packaging.

Arrived by Yodel today opted for gift package and card.
Delivered in an outer plain box packed with enforced paper packing.
Items placed on shredded card in a large lovely envelope close over Molton Brown crested substantial box with a slipped over bow tied ribbon together with a gift card.
Thank you would purchase items this way again and certainly opt for the gift packaging.
Well, I was doing so well resisting, having had 4 items in my basket for days … and now you've made me want to check out and get everything! Thanks for that (I think!).

Well, I was doing so well resisting, having had 4 items in my basket for days … and now you've made me want to check out and get everything! Thanks for that (I think!).
Hope you like everything in your order, seems like they dispatch quickly and if it helps, Yodel even though it says it’s needed, they don’t require a signature.
Don’t forget the gift card option. 😊

Molton Brown Private Sale EXTRA ITEMS ADDED (not the prices i bought at the other day though but still cracking deals)

Serene Coco & Sandalwood Bath & Body Collection £28

Bath & Shower Gel 300ml
Body Lotion 300ml

Floral & Woody Collection £28

Intoxicating Davana Blossom Bath & Shower Gel 300ml
Blissful Templetree Bath & Shower Gel 300ml

Woody & Citrus Bathing Collection £28

Vetiver & Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel 300ml
Serene Coco & Sandalwood Bath & Shower Gel 300ml

Floral & Spicy Bathing Collection £28

Sensual Hanaleni Bath & Shower Gel 300ml

Floral Bathing Collection £42

Sensual Hanaleni Bath & Shower 300ml

Serene Bathing Collection £42

Serene Coco & Sandalwood Bath & Shower Gel 300ml
Infusing Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel 300ml

Intoxicating Davana Blossom Bath & Body Collection £28

Intoxicating Davana Blossom Body Lotion 300ml

Citrus & Green Hand Collection £28

Pettigree Dew Fine Liquid Hand Wash 300ml
Lemon & Mandarin Fine Liquid Hand Wash 300ml

Woody & Citrus Hand Collection £28

Amber Cocoon Fine Liquid Hand Wash 300ml
Lime & Patchouli Fine Liquid Hand Wash 300ml

Lemon & Mandarin Hand Collection £28

Lemon & Mandarin Lotion 300ml

Pettigree Dew Hand Collection £28

Pettigree Dew Hand Lotion 300m

Refreshing Hand Collection £42

Lime & Patchouli Fine Liquid Hand Wash 300ml

Looks like I’m going to have to adjust my max price to £14 per 300ml bottle instead of £11/12 and get used to it. Or just use up the hundreds of bottles, bought for less, which I already have :unsure::confused:

Lovely, thank you.
I might have purchased a few sets….😂
i did that the other day when they were cheaper

Looks like I’m going to have to adjust my max price to £14 per 300ml bottle instead of £11/12 and get used to it. Or just use up the hundreds of bottles, bought for less, which I already have :unsure::confused:
still a great deal even though i did get them for less the other day & they just arrived

They had the fragrances I wanted which the TSV’s don’t often, so I was happy to pay £14… and saves me buying more LE body wash in the boots sale…

Latest posts

Back