More rip off prices

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

talisker25

Registered Shopper
Q are currently flogging the iPad mini 4 64gb with wifi for £459 with two years tech support plus £6.95 postage and on 4 easy payments.
Argos have the exact same item at £399 with free tech support and 12 months interest free. Collect from store. Should I buy from the Q?:mysmilie_15:

Even though I have them on my Facebook follow, thoose threads never appear on my feed in fact very little from QVC does !

For me, Q is like a slightly upmarket (everything said tongue in cheek, I hasten to add) Christmas club, i.e. selling overpriced tat to people who can ill afford it, by making it seem affordable with instalments. By marking up the price of the items and adding ridiculous postage, it's essentially a form of credit/APR.

For me, Q is like a slightly upmarket (everything said tongue in cheek, I hasten to add) Christmas club, i.e. selling overpriced tat to people who can ill afford it, by making it seem affordable with instalments. By marking up the price of the items and adding ridiculous postage, it's essentially a form of credit/APR.

Very little of what I buy is on easy pay - sadly most of what I want isn't on it.

I tend to by TSVs as they are usually good value. Or I buy beauty stuff I've never tried before, I feel it's worth the extra fee quid because I can send it back if I don't like it.

The high postage rankles me. I always add it to the price when calculating value.

Latest posts

Back