Most overused words on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love it that Keeley was auto-corrected to read as "Merely" Eric's Mum! :mysmilie_13:

Oh blimey, I usually proof-read before hitting the button. Auto correct is going to land me in trouble one of these days !

Congratulations (if you got yours). Some gullible viewers will think it's said to them personally.

Mothers Day - has anyone said that yet ? I know they're doing Valentines Day already

I need you on those 'phones.

"I" only have (quantity) available.

My girlfriend

I simply couldn't LIVE without mine.

I use this....

Hero product (one of my personal hates)

Premium (or "preeeemyem" in some cases)

Exclusive

That's the one where you really feel you then need to a) read the small print, b) use your search engine to verify, c) shake your head in disbelief as you've already bought said item elsewhere before it's come to air.

So much cheaper/easier than going to the high street
Said as if we are such muppets that the combined cost of travelling and parking would be shelled out for each item we buy in a high street shop would be paid on every single item we buy...

Look at the RRRRRROOOOOTTTS!!!!

Last edited:
Congratulations (if you got yours). Some gullible viewers will think it's said to them personally.

Mothers Day - has anyone said that yet ? I know they're doing Valentines Day already

I was just about to post the same. Jilly and Pippa are the worst culprits for giving out congratulations when we make a purchase.

Gifting. Hopefully seen the last of this term for a while!

Nope!

We are on Valentine Day at present, shortly followed by Mothers Day and Easter. Then end iof term presents and the its Christmas in June, July, August,September etc

AND J F was talking about NEXT Christmas the other night before she caught herself on and even she realised she was being ridiculous .

I need you on those 'phones.

"I" only have (quantity) available.

My girlfriend

I simply couldn't LIVE without mine.

I use this....

Hero product (one of my personal hates)

Premium (or "preeeemyem" in some cases)

Aren't those all just Jill? Lol.
She also overdoes it with "oh my gosh" at something perfectly mundane and "oooh that's absolutely amaaaaazing."

From Keeley and AY;

"Cruise ship liners"
"Paintented" :mysmilie_51:
"Berzyamonte"

You'd think such renowned beauty experts might know how to say bergamot...

Gift... some of the things they suggest as gifts would get the person who bought it for me a slap... like that toilet brush!

Latest posts

Back