Motorised feather duster

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Dale has just described this as the perfect Christmas present! If anyone gave me any of the "practical" presents demonstrated this week (e.g. swivel sweeper, battery operated light bulb in a plastic holder etc) I would never speak to them again.

Dale also described the way in which said duster works, as "a soft motion". I did not realise it could be used as a toilet brush!

Linda

Damn! Why did you have to draw this to my attention? I want one now...

Home bargains had them last week think there was a big one and a smaller one £3:99 for both.

p.s. I have a friend who bought his wife a Dust-Buster for her birthday.

They divorced shortly afterwards...

If I was given any household type goods as a gift I would be furious especially a moroised feather duster, how bluddy ridiculous is that. We have a Homebargains store here and I have had some excellent products from them far cheaper than elsewhere.

p.s. I have a friend who bought his wife a Dust-Buster for her birthday.

They divorced shortly afterwards...

I can understand why pmsl. I would kill my oh if he tryed to buy me anything like that for my christmas pressie lol. In saying that he knows not too lol.

If someone bought me a feather duster for a present I think they would have to go to hospital to have it surgically removed from an orifice.......:lol:

Here you go love see if there's one in your area.

http://www.homebargains.co.uk/

Thank you. I live in Harrow and the nearest one is Northampton! It's one of those North of Watford things...

Now I shall never experience the joys of motorised feather dusting...

Oooooooo..........I live 15 miles from Northampton. There are also some stores in Yorkshire, where I spend my weekends. That means I can

....................avoid the motorised feather duster in two counties. :3:

....avoid the motorised feather duster in two counties. :3:

Don't rub it in please. I'm one of those people who would have led a perfectly happy life if I'd never known there was such a thing as a motorised feather duster. Now I feel impelled to try one.

But not at QVC prices!

Latest posts

Back