Murano Glass Jewellery TSV 21 July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
SCW, any idea what this might be? Alison Young is wearing, imo, a lovely red and black necklace in the LD and BE hours at 4 and 5 today. It looks like it could be glass so just wondered if it might be the TSV. I did ring CS to ask if it was a QVC item and they said 'no' but then they wouldn't tell me if it was going to be the TSV on Tuesday.

its a ring with white gold inside

Debbie Greenwoods blog

On Murano we met Gerado (right) a glass artisan who was working away on our Murano glass TSV in his workshop. I don't think I am giving away too much when I say it is a ring with WHITE gold inside. It is beautiful!

It really hit home just how individual these pieces are. There is no mass production. Just one guy all on his own with only a radio for company and his rods of glass, blow torch and gold leaf.

On the shelves beside him there was a real rainbow of beautiful Murano glass pieces and little plastic bags overflowing with our TSV! Like an Aladdin's cave. Gerado has been working on our ring since February.

Francesca has brought back the very ring he was making when we filmed him so that she can show it on 21st July when it's our Today's Special Value.

Last edited:
OO I may have to buy this. im going to Venice in September and im going to make a trip to the Murano Island! has anyone been there? is the shop good??

Oooh! You'll be able to see Gerado working away with his rod of glass :tongue2::giggle:

Sorry, that was naughty... but that bit from Kathy's blog is full of potential double entendres lol :cheeky:

Seriously, lucky you - I hope you have a great time.

i`m not sure but by looking at it and the other rings they have done like it i think it might be lower than £30 but i dont have a clue

but i got a gut feeling its less than £20

Last edited:
its on Q-Cut

Leopard option, or Black & White

Total inc postage is £16.99

Hi L'occitane lover,if you want Murano glass buy it here,my son has just returned from Venice, went to Murano and EVERYTHING was extortionate,the £/euro rate doesn't help but take lots of money if you don't you may have to sell your body for a cup of coffee and a sarnie. Well if I haven't ruined your trip have a great time.

Hi L'occitane lover,if you want Murano glass buy it here,my son has just returned from Venice, went to Murano and EVERYTHING was extortionate,the £/euro rate doesn't help but take lots of money if you don't you may have to sell your body for a cup of coffee and a sarnie. Well if I haven't ruined your trip have a great time.

Thank you thats gd advise i know yea its a fortune! I dont buy jewellery at the moment or try not too! They r beautiful though.

Murano Glass Choice of Gold Foil Design Ring
Item Number: 693889
QVC Price £16.25
Today's Special Value Price £13.54
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

Combining classic elegance with contemporary design, this hand-crafted Murano ring completes any outfit perfectly. Set inside the hand-blown glass are flecks of 22 carat gold which sparkle beautifully in the light. The ring boasts a bold design and is available in two on-trend options - eye-catching Leopard Print or a chic Black and White Abstract design. You'll get a unique look as each ring is expertly handcrafted, meaning no two pieces are exactly the same. The ring glides over the finger easily and is very comfy to wear.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.693889

From the quick look that I have had, the other (similar) rings in the Murano collection are a similar price more or less as the TSV price and the P&P ranges from £2.45 to £2.95 so why are they charging £3.95 P&P for this? :dull:

Bet

Latest posts

Back