Murano Glass Jewellery TSV 21 July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's on WaitList for the black & white option now - 08.50am. Didn't they order enough? Gives them a chance to flog other (slower selling items?) as OTO's I suppose.
RG

Liked the black & white version, I think I must have got the last V at 6am. Just hoping the sizes are true.

I was a gd girl and stuck to my no jewellery rule. I like those rings but they are abit thick and anoying to wear for me. Hope you like it those of you who bought it

I tried to order a size P in black and white at about 8.30 and got the waitlist message but when I tried again it seemed to go through normally and the order status is "in process" rather than "awaiting stock". I was tempted to go for both so can feel virtuous only buying one!

Has anyone's order been sent out? Mine is still in process and I want it now! I will be very disappointed if there's a problem.

Has anyone's order been sent out? Mine is still in process and I want it now! I will be very disappointed if there's a problem.

Mine arrived in the post this morning! Was supposed to be second class delivery so well done QVC on a speedy service...the ring is absolutely beautiful I have to day. It was a total impulse purchase as I rarely buy or wear jewellery but something about this just made me want it. Went for the so-called black and white option but there are so many other colours in the ring - copper, bronze, light gold, aubergine amongst others. It hasn't been off my finger since it arrived...:tongue2:

Hope you get yours soon Boris Bear and that you'll be as pleased with it as I am :happy:

Well mine is only showing as shipped this afternoon more than two days after the order was placed which I think is pretty poor. I just hope it's worth the wait.

Received the black and white ring this morning, unfortunately it was too small and did not look right on another finger so it has to be returned:sad:

Mine came today and I thought it fitted at first but then it started to feel a bit tight. I haven't been able to try it again though as my sister put it on and went out for the day still wearing it!

I really like mine, it is a bit big for my small hand but I'll wear it with a big outfit :thinking2:.
My daughter will probably take over ownership when she sees it.

Ill be interested in this sort of pattern (I got the black and white) if it comes out in something else... a slightly smaller ring perhaps. :hi:

Back