Nail Polish ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ohnonotshoppingagain

Registered Shopper
Ok now I would love the recommendations/advice from anyone like me, who regardless of where purchased has ever found a nail polish that stays on the nails for more than two days before chipping. It makes me mad.

I use base coats and top coates, all promising to last😡😡😡

Well I’m going back years and wish the range was still produced, Fearne Cotton’s polish in Boots stayed on forever. Sorry, doesn’t help, just wanted to vent. The Orly cutique range is supposed to remove the cuticle debris that grows down the nail that can be responsible for nail varnish not lasting. I tried it, didn’t get anything off like Ali the model did in demo so my nails are just a law unto themselves,

I have the same problem but I find nail envy works for me. One thin coat every other day for a week then start again. Nails stay groomed and tidy. I like a pale shine but it wouldn’t work if you want a strong colour.
I’ve also tried the red carpet system which works but is faffy and left my nails in a state. Not for regular use imo.

Well I’m going back years and wish the range was still produced, Fearne Cotton’s polish in Boots stayed on forever. Sorry, doesn’t help, just wanted to vent. The Orly cutique range is supposed to remove the cuticle debris that grows down the nail that can be responsible for nail varnish not lasting. I tried it, didn’t get anything off like Ali the model did in demo so my nails are just a law unto themselves,
Yes, tried it also got zilch off my nail like Ali did, mystery!

when I was in my 20s and 30s I was a frequent visitor to Boots. During those times the best ever nail polish without a doubt and stayed on well after a week was Revlon, they always had a huge selection of colours too. I was a legal secretary so my nails were typing fast and all day, yet never chipped.

I wonder if the Revlon range still stands up!

I have the same problem but I find nail envy works for me. One thin coat every other day for a week then start again. Nails stay groomed and tidy. I like a pale shine but it wouldn’t work if you want a strong colour.
I’ve also tried the red carpet system which works but is faffy and left my nails in a state. Not for regular use imo.
I know we are all different but Nail Envy has just never done anything for my nails, and I’ve used it correctly over a period of weeks, finally throwing away I’m afraid, but it does seem to work for many, otherwise how can they make such claims, same applies to their nail polish that is supposed to last for two weeks, that a laugh. I am not a fan of OPI

In the past I had my nails done at a salon which only used Essie. Essie has always had a good reputation, why I have never bought it for home use I have no idea. It used to be the case you could only get Essie at a salon.

I think I will buy some, thank you.

In the past I had my nails done at a salon which only used Essie. Essie has always had a good reputation, why I have never bought it for home use I have no idea. It used to be the case you could only get Essie at a salon.

I think I will buy some, thank you.
I love their apricot nail and cuticle oil.

Latest posts

Back