Nails Inc disaster

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
... but it was well handled by QVC.

I bought the Vintage Rose collection of three polishes which arrived today. When I opened the box there was a really strong smell of nail polish and I thought "oh no".

The box was in perfect condition and it was well packaged but I tentatively took out the polishes. Each one was wrapped in its own bubble wrap bag. Just as well really as one of the three had no polish left in the bottle, it was all in the bubble wrap bag!! Fortunately there was none spilt on the other bottles or on me.

I called customer service and explained. I'd already checked and the set is on waitlist so there was no chance of getting here this side of Christmas. The girlie said she would check and see if she could get the damaged bottle sent to me direct from Nails Inc which works brilliantly for me as I have the one I really wanted pre-Christmas ... full on pink glitter number ... and the other one will be on its way. No hassle of returning and waiting for a new lot to be despatched.

I carry a lot in my handbag but I don't think there's any clout in there :eek:)

My initial stance is always to play nice and ask for help. Doesn't always work but it did this time.

The very same happened to me...but 7 days on there is no sign of the replacement from Nails Inc :(

Maybe not such a good result then? Although I've got the sparkly pink one I really wanted in time for Christmas.

Perhaps they had a dodgy batch. Because this one definitely wasn't damaged in transit. My guess is that it was put in the bag with the lid half off.

Hiya,

yes, I had the TSV with one polish smashed. Got a replacement today - also with one polish smashed.

Neither of the outer boxes were damaged at all.

I think they have got problems in the warehouse.

Cheers,
karen

Latest posts

Back