New hairstyles?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Wonder what they put the the water at Q today as they are sporting new hairstyles.

Pipa had a bun type thing over to one side.

Chuntley was going for a Queen Victoria meets Audrey Hepburn

And just when you think JK spaniel ears couldn't get any worse, she seems to have changed the colour slightly (not for the better) and bits have been clipped back.

She has just said that they have a new hairstylist and makeup artist - the wages department is making out her/his P45 as we speak.

Dear lord do they never look in the mirror.

Ha Ha just seen Jackie on Honora show. She reminds me of Nellie on Little House on the Prarie.

Didn't like Catherine's hair at all - am trying to think of what it reminds me of but it isn't good. I liked Pipa's hair though.

I quite liked Pipa's , can't abide Chuntley no matter what persona she sports (seems to change daily)

As for JK, words fail me both for her looks and her presenting style. Today's make up has put about 20 years on her, looks like a blond Leslie Joseph who is in her 70's

I liked Pipa's, didn't see Chuntley luckily.

JK on Honora looks as if she was aiming for a Brigitte Bardot 1960s do judging by the top and fringe. But the hair hanging down her face looks very ropey. And does her hair look a straw/yellow blonde while her roots are white blonde? What is going on there? It doesn't look as if grey is coming through. Ralph must sometimes wonder WTF he has to work with!

Someone should tell Alison Young, the resident beauty presenter that's she supposed to be a resident beauty expert, I really don't think she's realised that yet, she certainly doesn't act the part.

As for Princess Jackie Kabler and the extensions that have a mind of their own, today the clip I seen the extensions decided to be a compass, the left extension was pointing East and the right, West.

Model Catherine also had had a few inches lobbed off. Her shoulder length style I thought really suited her was cute and younger for her. I always thought her style was older than her years.

I don't watch AY so only see her inbetween shows but that is the worst I've ever seen. The phrase "would you buy a used car from this man" springs to mind.

How can she expect to have any kudos as a beauty expert looking like that. Someone needs to have a word. I sincerely hope that they are not paying good money to the new stylist.

Do we think it is the girlfriend of the 12 year old IT guy who has had a hissy fit unless she also gets a job.

Oh I wish someone could post photos of what they all look like. I have to say I was watching the Join clthes hour yesterday +Jackie Kabler was on. I thought she looked really nice the colour top she was wearing it was called "coffee" and her make up really suited her. Her hair didn't look too shocking.

Oh I wish someone could post photos of what they all look like. I have to say I was watching the Join clthes hour yesterday +Jackie Kabler was on. I thought she looked really nice the colour top she was wearing it was called "coffee" and her make up really suited her. Her hair didn't look too shocking.

Have a quick look now JK is on

There is a definite direction in which all the ladies hairstyles are heading. Alison Young has had loose braids at the temples and curls. Jackie Kabler has had a bit of a backcombed top with those horribly shapeless lappets at the sides... Catherine Huntley has had an epidemic of retro hairstyles, with hair taken back from the temples either rolled or softly braided... but this one is a dead-ringer for Mary Poppins style from the Julie Andrews film! Pipa's hair sounds rather the same. It's a sort of historical-modern look they're all getting... which you really can't do with shorter hair. There is a definite Victorian and Edwardian vibe about most of them, in my opinion thanks to Downton Abbey and ITV's Victoria.

I wonder how long this new hair & makeup person has actually been around... maybe plotting in the background but only now unleashed on them.

I'm wondering if there is a new hair accessory brand coming to air. They've' all clearly got 'help' in the bouffant department, so perhaps its the netting rolls or do'nuts which you wrap your hair around, thats going to be sold - perhaps as a tsv in the coming week, because you know what they're like when there is a jewellery tsv in the offing, its worn to death by them all.

(Chuntley looked like Charlotte Bronte, and tried to look all serious and sophisticated in her horn rims - then she opened her mouth :mysmilie_17: )

Latest posts

Back