New hairstyles?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Simple question, do the Presenters style their own hair or is it done by QVC Stylists?

Honestly think some recently have been way off the mark. C Everton and C Huntley have been bad. D Flint and J Roberts hair always look good! :mysmilie_50:

Simple question, do the Presenters style their own hair or is it done by QVC Stylists?

Honestly think some recently have been way off the mark. C Everton and C Huntley have been bad. D Flint and J Roberts hair always look good! :mysmilie_50:

Ali Keenan yesterday name-checked their new stylist who does their hair and makeup before they go on air. Name of Judy.

She sheems to have a bit of a fancy for a curl or a wave in the presenters' hair.

Alison Young is on in a mo...if you can't wait here's a preview:

Jilly's having a lie down - hoping she'll avoid the curlers!:mysmilie_13:

Attachments

• baby jane.jpg
    baby jane.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 96
Alison Young is on in a mo...if you can't wait here's a preview:

Jilly's having a lie down - hoping she'll avoid the curlers!:mysmilie_13:

She didn't - there were waves in her hair... the weight of the length pulled most of the curl out of it.

Ali Young's hair looks awful. However at least her makeup is not showing too much of the Tin-Man look.

Thinking about it, Baby Jane looks better because her fringe isn't stuck to her lashes! For the love of the children someone give her a grip!

You're right about Jilly but she's blessed with hair like mine; it won't hold a curl for more than a few minutes! :emo::tongue:

Don't really watch QVC much but I like Debbie Flints hair. Always looks healthy. But in my opinion the presenters need to dress/style and act their age. Baby voices, too much makeup and eyebrows although maybe I'm out of touch as I like a real toned done look as I get older.

Oh I don't like Ali's hair today! Straight and lanky looking on top, then waved, then straight again at the bottom. Is this hair outbreak all down to this new stylist, do we reckon? Dearie me.

Ali Keenan yesterday name-checked their new stylist who does their hair and makeup before they go on air. Name of Judy.

She sheems to have a bit of a fancy for a curl or a wave in the presenters' hair.

Thanks MM! Chloe needs a change, poor girl is young and this look and colour is so ageing on her! :mysmilie_1:

Oh I don't like Ali's hair today! Straight and lanky looking on top, then waved, then straight again at the bottom. Is this hair outbreak all down to this new stylist, do we reckon? Dearie me.

From comments during the week it is very much down to the new stylist. One can only hope her p45 is waiting for her in the morning.

Just had to go and check it out and am once again rendered speechless - it looks like a greasy, growing out perm with a home-cut fringe!!!

Lol words fail me. What the heck does she look like. I'm not listening to what she is saying I am mesmerised by her hair and make up combo.

How can Alison and Fiona Decleor tolerate their fringes twitching on their lashes...it'd drive me crosseyed. It's making me blink just watching AY! I agree she is less metal-Mickey and more floured teacake in the face-area today. Maybe she's trialing a face powder? Or someone's hidden her shimmer bricks (probably Bobbi Brown!)

Thinking about it, maybe the back-stage hair twirlist is using a future hair gadget TSV on as many presenters as she can pin down long enough to use it? They'll be hoping for an avalanche of queries asking how we mere mortals can achieve the same look at home! How's that going Q?

Nothing? Just tumbleweed?

Oh dear :mysmilie_14:

:emo::emo::emo::emo::emo::emo::emo::emo::emo::emo::emo::emo::emo::emo:

Yes the ****** blink blink blink from the fringe hitting her eyelashes. Add the thick black eyeliner and mascara, I am surprised she can actually see. The hair looks awful agree with the lank and the roots need doing again.

Is the new stylist also doing makeup because there seems to be a trend for heavier eyeliner? I also think some of the presenters are looking better, makeup-wise.

Alison K last night looked younger and fresher but I think that was because she isn't sporting that mahogany tan at the moment.

She's got a ****** cheek calling herself a Beauty expert, she is a disgrace and I can't watch these people with fringes hanging over their eyes it's so annoying.

Is the new stylist also doing makeup because there seems to be a trend for heavier eyeliner? I also think some of the presenters are looking better, makeup-wise.

Alison K last night looked younger and fresher but I think that was because she isn't sporting that mahogany tan at the moment.

During the week the presenters have been talking about "new makeup stylist" or "new hairstylist " but I don't think anyone make it clear if 1 or 2 "stylist" was the guilty party.

Latest posts

Back