New Look For Keeley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I know its 'fashionable' to be grey and proud, and yes a lot of women can get away with it and be flattering, but it doesn't suit me, and can be ageing, but it does make Keely look older. I did used to like her corkscrew curls she had years ago.

I always thought Decleor was far superior until the brand was sold and ruined. Elemis was always second choice. No product turns back time and if you work on TV I'm guessing you always want to look younger. I'm not really up for looking old myself but it's slowly creeping in. I saw Keeley's hair and it didn't look too bad to be honest.

CC

I like the colour but there’s no denying it makes her look older.

A friend of mine went grey after years of colouring. She looks so old, the colour just does not suit her skin tone even though it’s her natural hair colour. Seeing her is what made me decide to colour my hair until my hair stylist tells me to stop !

I like the colour but there’s no denying it makes her look older.

A friend of mine went grey after years of colouring. She looks so old, the colour just does not suit her skin tone even though it’s her natural hair colour. Seeing her is what made me decide to colour my hair until my hair stylist tells me to stop !
I lost my hair with chemo and when it grew back it's white/ very light grey. I couldn't be bothered with the palaver of colouring every few weeks so left it. I agree it can be aging but I always wear makeup, including a bright lippy and I only ever wear bright colours, the brighter the better as far as I'm concerned! I try to be my best version of me every day, apart from when I'm slobbing it indoors😃. I have no intention of fading into the background!! I see ladies come into the garden centre where I work and they're just drab, drab, drab, no colour . It really doesn't take much effort and I bet they would feel a million dollars!

Latest posts

Back