Elemis new products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ClaireKelly

Registered Shopper
Keeley has posted on her Instagram. New products and some Christmas sets.
Cant link it here but there’s a 200ml cleansing balm coming, not sure which Fragrance.

Christmas sets are

Lime and Ginger-and there’s a body salt scrub
Warm Tonka
Frangipani - and I’m sur Evie spelt that wrong!

I saw someone refer to a superfood big deal that might be interesting, will try and resist other stuff as know I will go for the tsv, unless its a ridiculous price ;)

I've got so many Elemis body products because I bought TSVs for the face products and have all this other guff left over. Don't get me started on useless bags, of which I have many. Tons of ginger and lime - doesn't smell of ginger or lime and I dislike frangi and tonka. Why don't Elemis do a poll before Christmas TSVs and ask customers what they'd like? Maybe everyone wants shower cream, tiny hand creams and balms but I bet they don't. I bet they'd rather have the stuff that makes a difference, i.e. oil, PCMC, matrix, eye product. What do I know?

CC

I don't buy Elemis TSV's because I dont love the products enough.The cleansing balms are fab and the Ginseng toner is another favourite. Thats about it.
L'occitane on the other hand excel with thier skincare far nicer than Elemis and bath/shower/body products that Elemis are very poor at producing.

Last edited:
I don't buy Elemis TSV's because I dont love the products enough.The cleansing balms are fab and the Ginseng toner is another favourite. Thats about it.
L'occitane on the other hand excel with thier skincare far nicer than Elemis and bath/shower/body products that Elemis are very poor at producing.
L’occitane body lotion is gorgeous

I would never pay full price but the Devine sets as TSV's are superb vfm. I also love the Devine oil which was discontinued a long time ago. But the best moisturiser ever made is Liz Earle Superskin with Neroli.
The thing I dislike about the Divine Cream is the immortal flower, which pushed as the wonder ingredient because the flower grows up in the high mountains. But has been proved does nothing for the skin, it is in perfume for its smell. Don't forget L'Occitane own Elemis, and they are the ones pushing the new products endlessly from the brand.

Body care from Elemis, I like the muscle soak and milk shower cream, but that is it.

All these various comments show that QVC does well to offer a big range of different products. Skin care is where they make most of their profits. I don't buy any of it, however. I use nice-smelling, mild soap, water and a face flannel. Also Retin A, prescription strength for face and neck, and supermarket brand moisturiser for legs and arms. . Works for me!

The thing I dislike about the Divine Cream is the immortal flower, which pushed as the wonder ingredient because the flower grows up in the high mountains. But has been proved does nothing for the skin, it is in perfume for its smell. Don't forget L'Occitane own Elemis, and they are the ones pushing the new products endlessly from the brand.

Body care from Elemis, I like the muscle soak and milk shower cream, but that is it.
Most beauty claims are fake lol...it does exfoliate and moisturise with the vitamin E it has in it. I like it.

Latest posts

Back