Next mally tsv?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

woodstock

Registered Shopper
Hi
I just wondered if anybody knew when the next Mally TSV will be? I have a feeling it will be March?
Thanks.:clapping:

Hi
I just wondered if anybody knew when the next Mally TSV will be? I have a feeling it will be March?
Thanks.:clapping:

Just hope it doesn't come in a bag that reeks of fish next time. Many of the reviews mention this. The bag from the last one is still hanging in my shed, checked it today and it still reeks. Seems to be a problem with some polyurethane bags. Found complaints online about other "fishy bags" and not just Mally's.

Thought I would just bump this thread instead of making a new one. There is a Mally TSV again at the end of June. I have still lots left of the TSV from a couple of months ago, well I bought two and have used up any of the first even though ive been using it a lot! I really like the foundation, but don't use it everyday. I use the liquid blush, mascara and lipgloss every day though. Anyway, I know what the tsv will be and it is exciting! I watch Mally's ustream party's as she calls them.. but they are just online shows and Mally talks to her fans and does giveaways to viewers etc.. and she talked about the upcoming tsv in the US that was a couple weeks ago and sneakily showed some products from it. I didnt catch the airing of any of the presentations on the qvc us website as I was busy that day.. but from what I saw from the ustream show I was interested. I think the TSV will contain (if the contents are kept the same as the US).. a new foundation (in a compact - anti anging type) a primer, an eyeshadow stick, mally masara normal one in white tube (not waterproof), new diamond shine lipgloss, illuminating blush (compact that has 2 sections.. highlighter and blush I think?) and an eyeliner. If you want to see it on the ustream channel.. it is ustream.tv/mallybeauty I'm not sure what the item is on the qvc us website but there were a few threads talking about it on the forums on there :)

Although I liked the last TSV from Mally I will use but not repurchase it. The next one looks very uninspiring. From the last set the eyeshadow stick was very good, but the smashbox long wear shadow in Gemstone is a lovely alternative. The blush was ok but a but meh, the foundation was very good but too expensive on it's own. I did like the mascara but it has started to go gloopy if it isn't given a shake, only opened it a month ago! Anyone else noticed this? I liked the eye pencil but because it doesn't retract it is now messy to use. I prefer a YBF one I got on ebay for around £3.

I do l-o-v-e a nice makeup bag. Leighton Denny's silver bag with stars lining and LauraGeller's bags are fab (lips and words). They have a nice 'feel' to them. But I have a good stash of Mally and LG (3 more ordered on the w/end) so I'm safe ... I think. Probably(!)

Are Q brainwashing people ?

I mean LOOK @ the stuff that isn't premium cosmetics, Sisley, Tom Ford, Armani and Chanel are AND believe it or not the prices are often comparable :angel:

But that's just if you buy the individual items at full price. Doubt you could buy a full size foundation, full size blusher, full size eyeshadow, full size eyeliner and full size mascara from Chanel for around 50 quid! I used to use chanel foundation but the Mally is better on my skin. Weird.

Latest posts

Back