Nikki Gewirtz - New Company

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I were going to start a business now, the last thing I'd be doing would be high end jewellery. Ordinary buyers won't afford it or go places to wear it. No one wears diamonds to hoover the lounge (engagement rings excepted). If she's going down the home route will it be more made in China offerings like Alison Cork and Julien Mc?

I won't be buying anyway. I don't need more clutter in my life. When I was digging away in my "why did I buy this crap" cupboard I found quite a few pieces of Partylite candles (remember them?) and Jamie at home things. To be fair to Jamie Oliver, those items were good quality and have been transferred to the "use one day" section of the kitchen. Pestle and mortar anyone lol?

CC
I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one. Ha ha
I must have bought mine about 20 years ago and it's still waiting to be used. Like you say CC, maybe one day eh?

As fake as her forehead. Sold to the highest bidder. Thanks,but etsy is waaay better Nikki.

Didn’t she start a range of more expensive items, in gold, a few years ago? There were a few pieces, but were terribly overpriced. I don’t think they sold too well, as they soon disappeared.
God yes way too expensive,boring. Everyone gushing about it urgh!

Well it’s okay, you don’t need to wait much longer..!

I got an email today inviting me to “step inside Nikki and Me”...!

Step Inside Nikki and Me!
To define the Nikki and Me look in words alone simply wouldn’t do Nikki’s latest creations justice. Therefore, Nikki and Anna wanted to bring you along on their first photoshoot, so that you can fall in love with all the brand new designs launching very soon from Nikki and Me.
Join the girls as they stack, style and layer unique gemstone pieces from the Nikki and Me debut collection. Discover strikingly bold stone silhouettes, alongside delicate metallic ropes and chains. All the colour, personality and unique design you came to love from Lola Rose, now reimagined within Nikki and Me.

And a link to a v short video of the photoshoot...
Featuring QVC model whose name has gone for a second - I like her though and she’s a good model!

So Anna is still involved?
And the email address is still Lola Rose.
V confusing.

Video is too fast to be able to see the jewellery properly but to me it looks a LOT like... Lola Rose!!

Colours - some - a bit more muted but basically strings and bracelets of semi-precious stone beads?!

The photo shows a couple with enamel/set stones but still LR heart again and not what I was expecting from high end?

Attachments

• 2D8CBEE0-117E-4349-94CE-83B64C3AA491.jpeg
    2D8CBEE0-117E-4349-94CE-83B64C3AA491.jpeg
    191.7 KB · Views: 84

To define the Nikki and Me look in words alone simply wouldn’t do Nikki’s latest creations justice. Therefore, Nikki and Anna wanted to bring you along on their first photoshoot, so that you can fall in love with all the brand new designs launching very soon from Nikki and Me.
Join the girls as they stack, style and layer unique gemstone pieces from the Nikki and Me debut collection. Discover strikingly bold stone silhouettes, alongside delicate metallic ropes and chains. All the colour, personality and unique design you came to love from Lola Rose, now reimagined within Nikki and Me.

Featuring QVC model whose name has gone for a second - I like her though and she’s a good model!

V confusing.

Video is too fast to be able to see the jewellery properly but to me it looks a LOT like... Lola Rose!!

Colours - some - a bit more muted but basically strings and bracelets of semi-precious stone beads?!

The photo shows a couple with enamel/set stones but still LR heart again and not what I was expecting from high end?
Replying to myself!
I tried to edit post as it stil showed that option but then when I did edit it, it says expired?!

Anyway remembered name of the model: Nicola!

Also had a closer look at the jewellery on Instagram video...
It’s very Lola but with more metalwork interspersed and used as stone settings.

Be interested to see prices when it launched - and if it will replace Lola on Q?

Although I got the email I didn’t bother to go into detail as the jewellery seemed the same as the stuff she has been selling for years.

I’m not sure about the home/lifestyle range as she had unsuccessfully done this in the past- stationery, packamacs/pjs/tote bags/ hand lotion etc none lasted.

I have loads of LR jewellery and like it but the quality in recent years has definitely gone down so only buy older pieces off eBay

V confusing.

pic just looks honky

Deserve it babe ? 😆 what a load of nonsense 😆🤦🏻‍♀️
babe. FFS. Morons

Lots of giggly laughing faces on the video. The old cynic in me knows that they're told to show the teeth when the photographer starts snapping. People are never like that in real life -- it just annoys me.
T N T remember.

Well, best of luck to her because its not a great time financially to diversify or start a new 'business' model. Many friends I know who regularly or spasmodically buy from QVC have all commented on the prices and how they've shot up, so buy very little these days - and none of them are on struggle street, but with energy bills on the horizon we might all be on limited incomes, which will reflect on QVC which is not considered a necessity in most households.

I’ve never been “into” Lola Rose so I doubt I’ll buy anything from the new company, but I wish them the best of luck in their new venture.

she said in the hour just now at the end of it, its comign next year & hoping to be back on Q & Anna is still a part of it too
Does that mean Lola Rose will no longer be on QVC then do you think?
(Surprised she’s still appearing for LR but suppose she has to sell the remaining stock!)

And will be replaced by Nikki and Me next year?

Does that mean Lola Rose will no longer be on QVC then do you think?
(Surprised she’s still appearing for LR but suppose she has to sell the remaining stock!)

And will be replaced by Nikki and Me next year?
Yes, they are getting rid of all the stock they have of Lola Rose. Lola Rose had a massive sale on for what seemed like months. Nikki and me, is the new business, which from what I've seen, looks remarkably like the old one jewellery wise. It is to me all very strange. I wonder if she'll still sell watches?

Yes, they are getting rid of all the stock they have of Lola Rose. Lola Rose had a massive sale on for what seemed like months. Nikki and me, is the new business, which from what I've seen, looks remarkably like the old one jewellery wise. It is to me all very strange. I wonder if she'll still sell watches?
Lola Rose direct *still* having massive sale! Though stock seems to have dwindled a lot.

I thought maybe QVC would want to keep on contract with LR since everyone knows (and seems to love them on QVC!)

But maybe they think customers will follow Nikki and she’s who the contract is with.

Yes as I’ve said above it looks an awful lot as Lola did!

No idea if she’ll do watches, has mentioned houseware...!

Lola Rose direct *still* having massive sale! Though stock seems to have dwindled a lot.

I thought maybe QVC would want to keep on contract with LR since everyone knows (and seems to love them on QVC!)

But maybe they think customers will follow Nikki and she’s who the contract is with.

Yes as I’ve said above it looks an awful lot as Lola did!

No idea if she’ll do watches, has mentioned houseware...!
Not a fan of the houseware thing. It will be interesting to see what Nikki and Me morphs into. Not fussed on the name to be honest.

Not a fan of the houseware thing. It will be interesting to see what Nikki and Me morphs into. Not fussed on the name to be honest.
Nikki & Me isn't even correct grammar, ffs. (at least not where I'm from). Eejit marketing for eejit customers. No offence, btw, I truly hate any dumbing down, however. See also Ch4 & BBC 3 (Fuckwit news show)

Latest posts

Back