Nikki & Me QVC Premiere

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well she wasted no time, I haven’t even registered her absence. Wonder what this is all about.

I have only ever bought one Lol Rose item …. a delicate friendship bracelet which was quite pretty. However the cord between the stones frayed so I can no longer wear it, so I wasn’t impressed by the brand. I don’t like huge clumpy jewellery so I guess the choice was limited for me. I won’t be bothering to buy anything from the new range because, as Noni says, it looks the same as the old LR designs.

Bought some lola rose but it ended up on ebay. I did buy a little friendship bracelet as a gift which my friend "loved" but I've never seen her wear it. Probably went the same way as mine lol.

CC

I do like my Lola Rose, but I've more than enough now. Think Nikki and Me will be very similar to the old range.

Had some Nikki & Me posts on FB, had a look and the emphasis seems to be on the stacking look, in other words get the credit cards out! Miss Nikki of Qurio fame will be able to plug the gaps in her vast collection, prepare for endless reveals.

Laughing gas Anna, whose choice of fashion doesn't quite hit the mark. Knowledgeable about the products, however. Quite a bit of talk about Nikki's changed face. Surgery?
Every time
Bought some lola rose but it ended up on ebay. I did buy a little friendship bracelet as a gift which my friend "loved" but I've never seen her wear it. Probably went the same way as mine lol.

CC
Maybe she's saving it for best?

I'd never do that :D

Nikki & Me New Items (AKA Lola Rose)

Nikki & Me The Coraline Bracelet

Nikki & Me The Rex Bracelet

Nikki & Me The Mindy Bracelet

Nikki & Me The Nikita Bracelet

Nikki & Me The Tanya Ring

Nikki & Me The Skylar Bracelet

Nikki & Me The Lottie 16"-26" Necklace

Nikki & Me The Katy 16"- 26" Necklace

Nikki & Me The Henrietta 17" Necklace

Nikki & Me The Laina Bracelet

Nikki & Me The Marlene Earrings

Nikki & Me The Whinny 18" Necklace

Nikki & Me The Hettie 26"-34" Necklace

Nikki & Me The Elizabeth 19" - 25" Necklace

Nikki & Me The Sarah 15" - 25" Necklace

Nikki & Me The Helen 19" - 26" Necklace

Nikki & Me The Kate Bracelet

Nikki & Me The Alice Bracelet

Nikki & Me The Kemi Bracelet

Nikki & Me The Freddie 15"-25" Necklace

Nikki & Me The Simone Set Of 2 Bracelets

Nikki & Me The Ruby 28" - 36" Necklace

Nikki & Me The Dolly 15" - 26" Necklace

Nikki & Me The Rita 17"- 24" Necklace

Nikki & Me The Chrissy 15" - 26" Necklace

There have been a lot of Nikki & Me adverts on FaceBook, lots of necklace and bracelet stacking, and the jewellery looks the same as the old Lola Rose designs.
The comments on those adverts have been hilarious. People wondering what the hoo-hah is for because it looks just like Lola Rose stuff, and those not happy with Nikki because of the poor quality of the LR jewellery they've bought recently.

The die-hard LR aficionados will be in 7th heaven, but then some people just want to chuck their cash at Q no matter what

Latest posts

Back