Nina Leonard Fashions? Hour + Charlie "Odd"

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

historymystery

Registered Shopper
I've just flicked to the Nina Leonard hour, and enjoyed watching the model displaying a dress with a pattern which looks like it's been created by 2 people having a fight - and then one flinging black ink at a plain dress, and one flinging blue ink. Also enjoyed watching the guest trying to "demonstrate" the stretch of the material at the waist, and nearly giving herself a hernia or exploding eyeballs as she did so, straining and pulling at it to make it look more stretchy than it is. Don't know whether meCharlie has been sniffing the tea bags, but he was talking to the guest about pet dogs and hating to be separated from them - he then says "can you take your dog on a plane - can you have it seated beside you on the other seat?" Stick to the weird hand gestures, Charlie, and don't give up the day job...Probably one of the few times I've felt sorry for a guest, but she seemed as dippy as him.:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_1:

Loveinamist, I agree, he seemed ill-at-ease, as though he was being observed by somebody grading how well he did - perhaps that's the reason he was talking nonsense about his dog on aeroplanes (I thought I'd switched to CBeebies by mistake, he was so childish and unfunny). I watched for about 10 mins and he seemed as though he was in a bit of a trance, then mumbling, shifting from foot to foot. But when he started mumbling over the guest, that's when I called a halt and switched off. I can't stand a presenter + guest "duet".
Sound down but I thought his body language was odd too.

DF doesn't look on top form either.

From what I can gather, Debbie and Marv have had to step in and do Chloe's scheduled hours as well: so we've had an increasingly manic Debbie for 3 hours, we now have Marv for both 11pm and the TSV launch at midnight (and btw, Marv's wearing a lovely t-shirt in a rich aqua shade which looks stunning on her)

I thought Marvarine looked good but my word I found her annoying! I don't often see her on air and I think she's probably a nice lass but when she was presenting the 11pm "fashion" hour, she kept saying "come on girls", "you'll love this one girls". She's got a journalistic background so she must have a decent vocabulary and be articulate but she is just extremely awkward on air and repeats pat phrase and comes across as really insincere as a result :(

DF was hyper during the Dream Keepers show but everything was selling out and she was as-lobbing even more than usual, presumably she was getting instructions in her ear to stretch the programme out.

Yes I got that impression too. She was waffling for England, and the amount of time spent pontificating on the sizing, and colours etc etc was painful to watch.

The D/keeper guest looked very odd also. What was it with those clod hopper wooden sandals - not elegant in the slightest - and this was a woman who was a 'stylist' ???? where do these people learn their trade for heavens sake ?

Les face it anyone can call themselves a Stylist anyone working in a clothing store could call themselves a stylist. Most of these guests who are on Q are probably salespeople or merchandisers and some may never have had any training in fashion or anything else.

Dale isn't looking too wonderful this morning either - looks like he was dragged out of bed several hours too early for Butler and Wilson. His eye bags look big enough for his head to fall in!

Well Ms Flint has moved house and has no WiFi yet. The posts on her Back to You page are all wondering if something is wrong as she has been off line for 23 hours!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back