Ninja TSV 3.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 236
  • Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 213
  • Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 203
Ninja air fryers have been like gold dust…. Really hard to get hold of, so I suspect this will go quickly.

On Ninja website that model is £249…

Well the QVC hype for mine said it was smart enough to work out the cooking times so that both drawers would finish at the same time.

We have one of these we bought it a few months ago and it is fantastic we have even baked a loaf of bread in it.

Ninja Foodi Max 9.5L Dual Zone Air Fryer with Smart Cook AF451UK
Item Number: 820186
QVC Price £250.00
Todays Special Value Price £179.96
P&P £0.00
4 Easy Pays of £44.99

The ultimate mealtime solution is here in Ninja's Foodi Max Dual Zone Air Fryer. Easy to use, this family-sized 9.5-litre air fryer boasts a Smart Cook System that allows you to cook two different foods at the same time, using separate cooking drawers on different settings, with perfect results and synchronised finishing times. You can cook your sides and mains simultaneously, without the need for any other appliances. Whatever's on the menu, this air fryer makes it easy to whip up a delicious variety of meals the whole family will love.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Ninja Foodi Max 9.5L Dual Zone Air Fryer with Smart Cook AF451UK from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £250 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £179.96, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £70.04.
Two cooking zones - when it comes to cooking, timing is everything. Perfect for families, this Dual Zone air fryer does the thinking and timing for you, so you can cook two different dishes at different temperatures, times and settings in two separate drawers, but have them both ready to serve at exactly the same time!
Smart cooking system - how do you like your steak? From rare to well done, simply choose your desired finish and Ninja's Smart Cook System does all the work. The Digital Cooking Probe monitors temperature for perfectly cooked food every time, with no guesswork. You can fit a whole 2kg chicken in one drawer and cook it to perfection with the probe!
Large capacity - cooking for the whole family and extra guests? No problem. This air fryer allows you to easily feed up to eight people with its extra-large 9.5-litre capacity. You can fit a 2kg chicken or up to 1.4kg of fries in each 4.75-litre drawer, which means you can easily prepare complete meals. Use the 'Match' feature to double up your serving size, with the same cooking programs and times across both drawers.
More than an air fryer - get creative with six customisable cooking functions: Air Fry, Max Crisp, Roast, Bake, Reheat and Dehydrate. The air fryer is super-easy to use and clean, and you can get started right away with a chef-created recipe guide included in the box, packed with air fryer recipes to kickstart your culinary journey.
  • Easy to clean with dishwasher-safe parts
  • Air fryer measurements (h x w x d): 32.5cm x 41.5cm x 27cm (12.8" x 16.3" x 10.6")
  • Air fryer weight: 8.9kg
  • Cable length: 0.9m
Contains:
  • 2 x non-stick drawers - 4.75 litres
  • 2 x non-stick crisper plates
  • 1 x digital cooking probe
All measurements are approximate

Ooh - I might be interested in this, it’s quite a good price isn’t it. My parents have got one and it is quite good. 🤔
My air fryer’s as old as gods donkey but I keep going with it because it still works, but maybe this is the time for an upgrade….

It’s been coming in and out of stock all morning if anyone was considering ordering it …! I reckon come the actual 9pm show time they’ll be saying there’s only 50 or so left and they’ll be gone within 10 mins!!!

I never considered an air fryer before but recently bought one after watching a presentation on the Cooks’ Essentials one. I went for one made by Tower. A lot cheaper and a smaller footprint. I’ve used it a lot and air fryers definitely save energy/money because the Smart meter stays on green when it’s on, whereas it shoots up into the red zone when I use the oven.

I like Ninja products but this one would be too large for me. It’s bound to sell out quickly though because sales of air fryers in general have gone through the roof recently.

It’s been coming in and out of stock all morning if anyone was considering ordering it …! I reckon come the actual 9pm show time they’ll be saying there’s only 50 or so left and they’ll be gone within 10 mins!!!
it will be popular thats for sure but im sure Q have an advanced order for it & thats why they pulled it till the launch cause apparently yesterday they stated there would be no pre sale on it & i saw it live & posted it

it will be popular thats for sure but im sure Q have an advanced order for it & thats why they pulled it till the launch cause apparently yesterday they stated there would be no pre sale on it & i saw it live & posted it
Dyou reckon that’s what it is then, they’ve realised it’ll sell out if they have it on pre order so soon before the launch? I don’t want to miss out now I’ve decided to go for it so I’ll sulk if I don’t get one 🥴🤣

Wonder what’ll happen if I phone up and ask to order it and tell them it was live earlier…. 🤔

It is very good, but the TSV description is exactly what mine does, so does not seem "smarter" than mine.

EDIT - mine did not have a probe, but as I can't see the video yet I don't know what that does.

Ive just rung up and the woman I spoke to said it’s sold out and they ‘currently’ don’t have any advanced orders.
#sulking. 😠

Latest posts

Back