Ninja TSV 25/5/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ninja Multifunction 14 in 1 Oven & Air Fryer with Bake Tray
Item Number 831325
QVC Price £300.00
TSV Price £199.96
P&P £0.00

Discover the brand new Ninja Combi 14-in-1 Multi-cooker and Air Fryer! Featuring 14 pre-set functions, with everything from Combi Meals to Steam and Air Fry & Grill, including the extra functions Toast and Pizza, this all-in-one appliance uses super-heated steam to cook family-sized meals faster. Perfect for whipping up mains and sides simultaneously within its large 12.5L cooking capacity, this multi-functional cooker simplifies your culinary creations without compromising on quality. Bon apetit!

14-in-1 functionality - this multi-cooker boasts 14 pre-set functions: Combi Meals, Combi Crisp, Combi Bake, Steam, Rice / Pasta, Prove, Grill, Air Fry, Bake, Reheat, Slow Cook, Sear / Saute, Toast, and Pizza. Whether you're using traditional oven/hob functions like Air Frying or utilising Combi Cooking features to prepare mains and sides evenly and simultaneously, this appliance offers a wealth of culinary options.

Only at QVC - this 14-in-1 multi-cooker is currently only available at QVC. Not only does it come with two extra pre-set functions, Toast and Pizza, but there's also a brownie tin included.

Combi Cooking Mode - moving the SmartSwitch to the Combi Cooker position creates a tight seal, so that it can use super-heated steam and rapid cyclonic air. This mode is ideal for baking bread, creating large three-part meals and preparing hearty roasts.

Large capacity - a 12.5L cooking capacity means you can feed the whole family with easy complete meals, cooking your main and sides at the same time, or even cooking straight from frozen.

RapidCook Technology - in a rush to whip up something delicious? Faster than conventional ovens, the Foodi Possible Oven can cook in as little as 15 minutes (after preheating).

Intuitive controls - it couldn't be easier to switch between cooking modes with SmartSwitch, or to adjust the times and temperatures to create your own recipes. The Foodi Possible Oven has a viewing window and light function too, so you can always take a look and see how your food is cooking.

Easy clean-up - no more endless scrubbing of pots and pans. With the Ninja Combi 14-in-1 Multi-cooker and Air Fryer, all you have to worry about in terms of the clean-up is the bake tray and pan, which are both dishwasher-safe.

Multi-cooker weight: 10.5kg
Multi-cooker measurements (h x w x d): 33cm x 39cm x 38cm (13" x 15.4" x 15")

What's in the box?
1 x Ninja Combi 14-in-1 Multi-cooker
1 x Combi bake tray - made with enamel coating, this bake tray can be used by itself or with the Combi pan to create three-part meals. Fits up to six chicken breasts or a ten-inch pizza
1 x Combi pan - non-stick ceramic coating makes this deep pan ideal for baking, roasting and steaming food. It doubles as a serving dish, saving you on washing up. Fits a 2.5kg chicken, 900g of fries or 1kg of rice
1 x Crisper plate - designed to fit within the Combi Pan, allowing air to circulate and evenly crisp chips and other favourites
1 x Brownie tin - 20cm (7.9") ceramic-coated tin, ideal for making a batch of brownies or a hearty lasagne
1 x Recipe guide - packed with recipes and cooking charts to help you create custom meals

To me it's a different version of the Speedi, has some advantages - door instead of a lid, bottom part easier to access and bigger trays, the additional bits that are 'QVC extra functions' and an extra cookie tin. As I own the Speedi myself, as much as I love this oven, it would be just buying something the same.

If you have a full family to feed and don't have the Speedi and want a new way of cooking, this. Brilliant price too.

There's a good offer on the Speedi on Ninja UK where you can buy it with the stackable shopper for £159.99 at the mo (so not much difference) BUT Speedi's biggest flaw is the top tray which is so hard to remove cause the handles are tiny little mm things that can only be removed with heat resistant tools and the times I have burnt myself on it is crazy.

Last edited:
To me it's a different version of the Speedi, has some advantages - door instead of a lid, bottom part easier to access and bigger trays, the additional bits that are 'QVC extra functions' and an extra cookie tin. As I own the Speedi myself, as much as I love this oven, it would be just buying something the same.

If you have a full family to feed and don't have the Speedi and want a new way of cooking, this. Brilliant price too.

There's a good offer on the Speedi on Ninja UK where you can buy it with the stackable shopper for £159.99 at the mo (so not much difference) BUT Speedi's biggest flaw is the top tray which is so hard to remove cause the handles are tiny little mm things that can only be removed with heat resistant tools and the times I have burnt myself on it is crazy.
What a great review! Thanks, Loujareth.
Very helpful comparison and pointers to not-so-good features too.

I thought the same as you. I do like my speedi but getting things out of it can be a pain. If I didn't have it I would have gone for this as it seems so much easier to use, although I like using my speedi like a pan to sear things and that would be more awkward in this.

Latest posts

Back