NN and Cloakrooms

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Still see that awful Izal for sale in supermarkets, who buys that awful stuff ?

by the way I am common as I have net curtains and put the toilet roll on the holder over the back

Well here's a shocker. I do not, do not, have a toilet roll holder in any of my 3 powder
rooms. We live in a rented house, and there were no toilet roll holders. And we've done
so much work, at our own expense, that i left them as they were , and they all need to be painted, and sorted. Not
done yet, hopefully before Christmas, this year. he he. And when they do get put up, i don't care which way the
toilet roll goes . I'm a rebel. Oh and tins get put in cupboard anyway. Rebel, rebel, rebel

Last edited:
I am amongst kindred spirits! :rock: tins neat, loo roll front, towel labels back. If the tins have inverted bottoms :cheeky: that slot into top of another tin, well, I am thrilled. Simple pleasures. My DD baking supply cupboard is something to behold, end dates visible, matching containers ...................l. I'll stop now before some think funny farm needs to contact Graham to save me! :taphead:

They just love it dont they, towels perfect for the en suite or downstairs cloakroom.

Downstairs cloakroom? Is that the toilet, when did it become a cloakroom?

Do any of you hang cloaks in the toilet?

We had a downstairs cloakroom when I was a little kid, we called it the outside lavvy

If you look in a dictionary it says a room with a toilet in it. I am a child of the 60's and our downstairs loo was always known as a cloakroom and we washed our hands in the washbasin, not a sink - which is found in the kitchen, no end of people mis-use that word. English lessen over :) and PS I am working class - definitely not a "margo"

Wow a downstairs toilet in the 60's how posh (or was I just a peasent):thinking:
If you look in a dictionary it says a room with a toilet in it. I am a child of the 60's and our downstairs loo was always known as a cloakroom and we washed our hands in the washbasin, not a sink - which is found in the kitchen, no end of people mis-use that word. English lessen over :) and PS I am working class - definitely not a "margo"

Latest posts

Back