Normal service resumes Friday….

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I went to Africa...... once - it was a day trip to Casablanca on my cruise itinerary. It was a toilet - and that's being polite. So have no desire to go to that Continent again.
Couple of cruises one to Casablanca and the other to Tangier's. We didn't get off at either port.

I went to Tangiers for 2 weeks about 40 years ago. Luggage lost and couldn’t buy anything. I spent most of it in the loo, either head down it or bottom on it. It was a very posh hotel and the Princess took it over one evening for a private party so the hotel guests were locked out.

Then Ophelia on Tuesdays Morning Show 🙄

She also kept mentioning that it was her birthday on March 6th. Maybe that’s why they’re off to Ghana?

We might not see them on QVC for a couple of weeks but you can bet your bottom dollar that their social media will be full of their antics.

It’s Wednesday still looking forward to Friday,I’m surprised they are both off at the same time,oh well more Chunts and Delboy in the next few weeks,their is a downside to everything I suppose 😢

Think yourself lucky. The sort of place you wipe your feet when you've left .
🤣🤣we were told by someone who had been before there wasn't really anything to see in Casablanca.
Tangier's looked ok with views of the white houses on the hills. Before going ashore people were warned not to wear shorts and to have arms covered and be wary of crowded places.
People were waltzing off the ship in shorts, skimpy tops and off on tours to the Casbah!!!

I'd love to go to Ghana sigh!
You should have spoken up - I’m sure they would have invited you along.

🤣🤣we were told by someone who had been before there wasn't really anything to see in Casablanca.
Tangier's looked ok with views of the white houses on the hills. Before going ashore people were warned not to wear shorts and to have arms covered and be wary of crowded places.
People were waltzing off the ship in shorts, skimpy tops and off on tours to the Casbah!!!
“Baksheesh, money money lady” (screamed through a mouth full of nicotine -yellow broken teeth).

Latest posts

Back