Northern Nights TSV Thurs 22nd Dec

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
Does anyone have any idea what this might be please? Am hoping for warm flannel bedding for my four year old as where we are it's suddenly gone very :mysmilie_462:

MTIA :handshake:

Edit: just looked at the TV schedule and there's another NN TSV on Fri 30th Dec! Any griff on that would be grand too :nod: :mysmilie_504:

Second edit - there's another on Fri 13th Jan!

Last edited:
i'm always after some flannel for my teen boys - but its all a bit flowery.....:sad:

i did some navy snowflake sets some years back now,wouldn't be mine or their first choice but they do like it because theres no doubt the flannel keeps in the warmth!!

Q seem to be overdosing on N N at the moment. Surely there comes a saturation point for bedding purchases?

Me & my husband have decided to dispense with christmas presents for each other this year, we're going to chuck out all our old bedding and buy some decent stuff - no more flat pillows or flimsy duvet. His only stipulation is that we get some of that 'nice, cosy, fleecy stuff', ie Northern Nights flannel! I'd also like to see something non-floral. But three NN TSVs in three weeks is most definitely overkill.

Does anyone know what the next TSV will be?

i bought the nn flannel tsv a few months ago. it looks cath kitsonish. the flannel is made in portugal and very lofty and thick. its glorious. my fav bedding. but i really dont like some of the cheaper flannel or the high thread count stuff that creases and wahes badly! the quality varies a lot with nn

I do like the flannel,I do find it lovely to sleep in.I do actually really NN.

However I have enough bedlinen to keep me going for years.Embarrassingly again brought to my attention by Mr.RD since I have been recovering from an op,and hes had to take over the changing bed chores (eekk!!)

I just my bedroom to look "nice".I just love to really regularly change my bedlinen,as theres othing nicer than clean fresh bedding *heaven*

Discovering NN flannel last winter changed my life !!! The cosiness is fantastic and it was only in the start of summer that I could bear to switch to the other kind. I also love our NN down duvet , puchased about 6 months ago . It's so lovely and light , yet warm .
I've bought flannel sets as gifts for my daughter and also my son who also love them. Another flannel TSV would be of interest to me as long as it's not too brightly multicoloured or stripey like the last one. I prefer the more restful colour scemes .
I also really adore the pleasure of a fresh set of bedlinen on our own bed . It beats any posh hotel !!
One problem is that my hubby doesn't have a chilly metabolism like I do. He often complains that the bedding get's too warm for him . There seems to be no answer to that one !

I do like the flannel,I do find it lovely to sleep in.I do actually really NN.

However I have enough bedlinen to keep me going for years.Embarrassingly again brought to my attention by Mr.RD since I have been recovering from an op,and hes had to take over the changing bed chores (eekk!!)

I just my bedroom to look "nice".I just love to really regularly change my bedlinen,as theres othing nicer than clean

fresh bedding *heaven*

If I had the funds and someone to do all the resulting laundry, I would have fresh bedding every day. Bliss.

NN TSV 22 December 2011

bad news its towels

Northern Nights Microcotton Plush 6pc Towel Set around £31.92

Nooooooooo!!!! Don't they know we (me!) all want a nice flannel bed set at this time of year?

Thanks for that though, early night for me then

I haven't tried the NN towels yet - they're too expensive once you add the p+p, I feel. Also, a towel is a towel is a towel..... Anyone had the micro fibre towels and, if so, what is the quality like?

TBH,I could do with some new towels - Ok,I'm like Becky Bloomwood - anyone read the Sophie Kinsella Shopaholic series :happy: - I could talk myself into anything :talking: - but hey I'm definitely all out of spends!

TBH,I could do with some new towels - Ok,I'm like Becky Bloomwood - anyone read the Sophie Kinsella Shopaholic series :happy: - I could talk myself into anything :talking: - but hey I'm definitely all out of spends!

But it's not spending, it's a long term investment!!!! hmm, where did I put my heart-shaped waffle maker?!!

I haven't tried the NN towels yet - they're too expensive once you add the p+p, I feel. Also, a towel is a towel is a towel..... Anyone had the micro fibre towels and, if so, what is the quality like?

I had a couple when they were a try me price.

I use them for the dogs!

Julia talking such rubbish and not letting Sam speak at all. She said, if you buy the featherbed in a shop, it is too heavy to carry home on the bus. Ever heard of delivery Julia?

Latest posts

Back