Not a happy bunny

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hey, Klos, look, he's found a photo of our identical triplet :mysmilie_833:

Just thought I'd let you know that Barry did contact me and all the issues have now been resolved to my satisfaction. So thank you Rocks for putting it right for me.

Just thought I'd let you know that Barry did contact me and all the issues have now been resolved to my satisfaction. So thank you Rocks for putting it right for me.

:mysmilie_687:

what yuh doing with my picture Lee i am glad you got the one with my good side LOL :mysmilie_12:

:mysmilie_348:

Hi perdita (it's gemjunkie...)

As this thread seems to have petered out into inanities, may I ask who that lush bit of totty is on your avatar? :mysmilie_374:

As this thread seems to have petered out into inanities, may I ask who that lush bit of totty is on your avatar? :mysmilie_374:

Hi there, :mysmilie_348:

It's the exceedingly gorgeous Hugh Jackman. :mysmilie_374:

Oy! I saw him first! :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_17:

Oy! I saw him first! :mysmilie_61::mysmilie_17:

Oh, really.....I think not! *shoves nanpam to the back of the Hugh Jackman queue!* :mysmilie_17:

Yeah, s*d all the recent whingeing, problems etc., let's just all look at pictures of Hugh Jackman........! :mysmilie_696:

Oh, really.....I think not! *shoves nanpam to the back of the Hugh Jackman queue!* :mysmilie_17:

Yeah, s*d all the recent whingeing, problems etc., let's just all look at pictures of Hugh Jackman........! :mysmilie_696:

:mysmilie_687: Someone talking sense!

I shall have to give Sean Bean the elbow I can see...:mysmilie_17:

Phooooaaaaaar now theres a dilemma I wouldn't mind!....Hugh Jackman or Sean Bean?????? :mysmilie_374:

Latest posts

Back