Not spending today!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rubia

Registered Shopper
the reason is easy, early this morning we had Lindsey struggling with her presentations and now we have Ellis !!! TJC has Chloe telling us how and what to wear and her mother is so p!eased she followed her advice! Regarding clothes and skincare!!!
It's all too much especially for a wet and windy Monday.

the reason is easy, early this morning we had Lindsey struggling with her presentations and now we have Ellis !!! TJC has Chloe telling us how and what to wear and her mother is so p!eased she followed her advice! Regarding clothes and skincare!!!
It's all too much especially for a wet and windy Monday.
I wonder why TJC leaves the majority of the gemstone jewellery presentations to the night time shifts. During the day, it's beauty and fashion and non-gemstone jewellery

I wonder why TJC leaves the majority of the gemstone jewellery presentations to the night time shifts. During the day, it's beauty and fashion and non-gemstone jewellery
I never really noticed that! I can't watch certain people like Lyndsey and Chloe they insist they know better than anyone else and of course they are always right. Lindsey talks at you Chloe is so full of herself makes me want to scream! Mark well he is so scruffy and full of s..t they stress me out I would need a bucket of Prozac if I watched them for 10 minutes even.

I actually don't mind Chloe or Lyndsey but Mark Gould sets my teeth on edge, I genuinely can't stand him. In fact, I'm struggling to decide who irritates me more, Mark or Jess Foley.

I know what you mean about Chloe but she is watchable, I can watch her shows and I do buy. Mark, I agree how is he on TV? He does look Scruffy and has a really unusual attitude. I have noticed though that they have reduced some of the really over the top presenters (especially since they had their wrists slapped, I don’t think this has gone unnoticed by TJC, the main offender seems to have gone, thankfully). I do get the feeling at the moment TJC are listening to us, they have had a couple of different presenters doing over night shows. I do get the feeling they are reducing or not using the poorer presenters (Mark does seem to be on less or maybe just not when I’m watching) and gearing us up for some new presenters. I have been enjoying it so much more lately and enjoying beauty and lifestyle on during the day.

I know what you mean about Chloe but she is watchable, I can watch her shows and I do buy. Mark, I agree how is he on TV? He does look Scruffy and has a really unusual attitude. I have noticed though that they have reduced some of the really over the top presenters (especially since they had their wrists slapped, I don’t think this has gone unnoticed by TJC, the main offender seems to have gone, thankfully). I do get the feeling at the moment TJC are listening to us, they have had a couple of different presenters doing over night shows. I do get the feeling they are reducing or not using the poorer presenters (Mark does seem to be on less or maybe just not when I’m watching) and gearing us up for some new presenters. I have been enjoying it so much more lately and enjoying beauty and lifestyle on during the day.

You must just be missing him as IIRC he had two four hour shifts on either Friday or Saturday and I think he did a full 8 hour shift yesterday. He seems to be presenting every time I turn over to TJC at the moment.

Mark was definitely on less a month or so ago (he said something along the lines of he didn't want to do the long late shifts anymore) and tbf especially during covid he did some pretty mammoth double shifts

Nobody here (including me) seems a big fan but he does sell a lot of product

Rubia spot on with Chloe I managed the opening of her show today and it was the usual slagging of the schedulers (I bet they rush to do her shifts) the schedulers seem to be based in India which for cost reasons makes a lot of sense but I imagine they are paid relative peanuts compared to Chloe and it wouldn't hurt to either keep quiet or for once just go with what they schedule her.

It yet again makes other presenters who did stick to the given schedule or just make minor tweaks look a bit like they are selling inferior product

Mark was definitely on less a month or so ago (he said something along the lines of he didn't want to do the long late shifts anymore) and tbf especially during covid he did some pretty mammoth double shifts

Nobody here (including me) seems a big fan but he does sell a lot of product

Rubia spot on with Chloe I managed the opening of her show today and it was the usual slagging of the schedulers (I bet they rush to do her shifts) the schedulers seem to be based in India which for cost reasons makes a lot of sense but I imagine they are paid relative peanuts compared to Chloe and it wouldn't hurt to either keep quiet or for once just go with what they schedule her.

It yet again makes other presenters who did stick to the given schedule or just make minor tweaks look a bit like they are selling inferior product
Yes I agree with you I have also heard being disrespectful about some of the other presenters especially Carmel. Chloe to my way of thinking has lost the plot she rates herself too highly.

Carmel is great, very professional. I only tend to have it on whilst working, which is why I enjoy more lifestyle/beauty products during the day as I don’t often watch in the evening. I missed Chloe saying that, Although I have to say I did get the gist from her during her beauty shifts Last Saturday and Sunday that she hadn’t been to impressed with some of the beauty presenters. She had the odd quip. Now I don’t disagree with her but did think it was unprofessional, but I’ve heard a few of them moaning about fellow presenters, which I dislike. When Beauty was losing its 6pm they seemed to have a free for all slating presenters and management, they really got to big for their boots. Peter is far better as a remote guest, I prefer him when he isn’t in the studio and think he is great as a remote guest. Chloe does struggle to let him speak and dominates him when together.

Carmel is great, very professional. I only tend to have it on whilst working, which is why I enjoy more lifestyle/beauty products during the day as I don’t often watch in the evening. I missed Chloe saying that, Although I have to say I did get the gist from her during her beauty shifts Last Saturday and Sunday that she hadn’t been to impressed with some of the beauty presenters. She had the odd quip. Now I don’t disagree with her but did think it was unprofessional, but I’ve heard a few of them moaning about fellow presenters, which I dislike. When Beauty was losing its 6pm they seemed to have a free for all slating presenters and management, they really got to big for their boots. Peter is far better as a remote guest, I prefer him when he isn’t in the studio and think he is great as a remote guest. Chloe does struggle to let him speak and dominates him when together.
Chloe kicked off on screen about TJC taking Peter Sherlock on as a beauty expert (the idea of a greasy old guy in a cheap suit who looks like he does his hair at home with Lidl bleach is hysterical, but still). Up to that point Chloe had cornered the market in the higher end skincare ranges TJC does, and she was VERY upset at someone else coming in and taking those off her. Not to mention the potential loss of freebies to trial.

Anyway, she spent a good 15-20 minutes one afternoon angrily complaining about it, how this person can't know as much about the products as her, how stupid and short-sighted management were... It was the best show I'd ever seen on TJC. 😁

Finally seeing Chloe and Peter doing a show together, and watching them act all pally made me laugh.

I can't watch Mark at all. No doubt he gets sales, by fair means or foul, but he's also beyond arrogant with it. Add to tbat his tendency to act all angry because prices have gone "too low", is totally stupid.

I would love to know which presenters have been slagging others off, and who may have been let go/had shifts reduced. Though if they're beauty guests I probably wouldn't know them, as I don't watch the beauty shows or the beauty channel

Chloe kicked off on screen about TJC taking Peter Sherlock on as a beauty expert (the idea of a greasy old guy in a cheap suit who looks like he does his hair at home with Lidl bleach is hysterical, but still). Up to that point Chloe had cornered the market in the higher end skincare ranges TJC does, and she was VERY upset at someone else coming in and taking those off her. Not to mention the potential loss of freebies to trial.

Anyway, she spent a good 15-20 minutes one afternoon angrily complaining about it, how this person can't know as much about the products as her, how stupid and short-sighted management were... It was the best show I'd ever seen on TJC. 😁

Finally seeing Chloe and Peter doing a show together, and watching them act all pally made me laugh.

I can't watch Mark at all. No doubt he gets sales, by fair means or foul, but he's also beyond arrogant with it. Add to tbat his tendency to act all angry because prices have gone "too low", is totally stupid.

I would love to know which presenters have been slagging others off, and who may have been let go/had shifts reduced. Though if they're beauty guests I probably wouldn't know them, as I don't watch the beauty shows or the beauty channel
Oh how I wish I had seen that show she is unbelievably arrogant. Yes her Cetuem freebies would of been in jeopardy but not for long. He is like her lap dog hangs on her every word to me that's not good viewing he looks ridiculous trying to be relevant. On his own I don't mind him or when he is with Carmel etc. Mark? Yes I agree he is another arrogant wannabe he behaves as if he is some superstar!!! He may well be in his own head!! An in depth behind the scenes documentary would make great viewing of both TJC and Gemporia.

That is shocking, how was she not taken off air and warned. (She could have I suppose) I don’t feel anyone is bigger than the company, she maybe needs to be cautious, there are new presenters (the ones introduced on the overnights) waiting in the wings. I had no idea she had done that. That’s professional of Peter to be able to work alongside with her after that. I get the impression there is a bully type culture there, it seeps through into some presentations.
Carmel, Stacey, Jenny, Jo grimwood, Chris, Caroline and the queen of sparkle I feel get on with their jobs and come across genuine and I enjoy them. The others, despite the smiles I feel would stab you in the back.
I don’t know if this person has been given their marching orders. I’ve noticed since TJC got into trouble for making spurious claims of beauty devices the Cleo mask and fat loss belt, since the warnings one of the beauty presenters who I have raised serious concerns about has not been on for a couple of weeks. The presentations were ridiculous, non-sensical and unwatchable for so many reasons. This is why I am grateful to TJC I get the impression they listen to customers, downside is I’m spending more money.

Latest posts

Back