Oh my word

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Watching Chunts wearing a dressy jump suit and very dressy cream blazer yet when it gets to her feet lo and behold it’s the Q obligatory dirty worn trainers.
I think someone has been reading our comments about their dress style because Chunts is making more of an effort than her usual 'ready for spud-picking' look. And last night Deb F. had ditched the choker pearls. They haven't got to the lower leg area..yet.

To be honest I’ve had the box under a chair in the bedroom for about 4 years, I just completely forgot about them,I thought they were all dead but when I took one of the slippers out I could see some of them moving, anyhow theyv been burnt now.☺️
That's a relief! Hopefully none of them made their escape during the 4 years... although, while I'm no entomologist, you could have had several generations of them in there prior to your discovery!

Bit of a horror story,I opened a box of Emu slippers that I’d never worn and they were full of fleas 😝

What the hell? Did they arrive like that?

When I worked in hospital we'd regularly have to be fumigated. Rentokill bloke said we were being reinfected by people bringing cat fleas in on their clothes.

I was horrified to find little black specks moving on my white socks the first time it happened. Annoyed after that because I'm allergic and my legs would be full of infected bites. Even more annoyed that I'd have to then pay to get rid of them in my home. This happened half a dozen times before management took the carpet up.

I must admit insects invading my house is my horror. I lived in one house that the previous owner had allowed birds to nest in the attic so we ended up having woolly bear beetles living up there. They found their way into the house and ate the carpets. The pest guy said it sounds cute to have birds in the attic but it always ends up with him being called to get rid of the associated pests. Same with squirrels. He said they look cute but the fires they cause by chewing the electric cables do him out of a job killing the fleas they bring in with them! I hope he was being ironic and not missing the main point there.

I had a colleague who returned from holiday on the penultimate day of the six week break & planned to get her first washing load put in as soon as they'd shut the front door. Unfortunately an ominous buzzing noise from the utility room turned out to be thousands of flies that had hatched on the corpse of a bird that had fallen down the chimney (very old & beautiful house with chimneys in every room). They did get pest control to come out the next day but doing the laundry took a lot longer 🪰🤢

I had a colleague who returned from holiday on the penultimate day of the six week break & planned to get her first washing load put in as soon as they'd shut the front door. Unfortunately an ominous buzzing noise from the utility room turned out to be thousands of flies that had hatched on the corpse of a bird that had fallen down the chimney (very old & beautiful house with chimneys in every room). They did get pest control to come out the next day but doing the laundry took a lot longer 🪰🤢

I'd just be glad they were flies. I can't cope with maggots - which was what my friend had when a bird died in her chimney. The first she knew was when her dog kept barking at the rug in front of the fire...

Latest posts

Back