OMG delivery in extra quick time.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miaandmum

Registered Shopper
Thought Id give the metabolic gold a go after seeing Alison’s dramatic weight loss as I have similar health issues to Alison. Will see how I get on. BUT… OMG I am impressed, ordered on Saturday evening and its just been delivered!! Looks like things have improved since I last ordered around a year ago - that took for ever to be delivered. Well done QVC

Well quelle surprise QVC have started stocking these after AY bleating on about them. That said, they're doing a good deal as they were around £35 on amazon on a subscrition order. I signed-up for a monthly supply and then cancelled as the first thing I noticed is I am absolutely bursting to run to the loo two-three three times an hour. I could have returned them had I purchased from Q....

Delivery time have improved over the last year or so - I ordered BPOTM and BSSOTM on Friday and they both arrived on Monday and that's a regular turnaround time, sometimes quicker with a TSV.

I have ordered some too but ordered them direct from the Naked Pharmacy and got 20% using Alison's code..hope I don't have the same issue as you DF. As you say I could return them if ordered from Q but as I didn't just have to take a chance on them

Latest posts

Back