OPI TSV - 31st March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

i'm not buying it.Feel really pleased that qvc is tempting me with nowt lately!!

Thought the birkenstock tsv just gone would be for me,plus this and then the kipling tsv - but nope.nothing :)

I have resisted the TSV. Thought I would go for it but looking through my stash I found 2 unopened nail envys ....so im trying to be good :)

I also havent bought, I am currently on a stint of dreaded night duty ( I cant sleep during the day no matter how tired I am) and spend most of the day lying on the sofa watching telly and am very pleased that I wasnt tempted.

I do like the colours and it is a decent TSV but I booked a facial today for Saturday at my local Decleor salon and feel that I will benefit more from a 2 hour pampering session there than buying stuff that I neither need nor want really from QVC

I bought it (for my business not for myself) and it was showing as shipped this afternoon.

Its not the most exciting TSV but I am surprised there hasnt been more chat about it today

I bought the TSV and also the Hong Kong set of three with the green & blue in it - love those :)

I FARTed and bought the colours I have been wanting for a while for much cheaper from Ebay. *blows big raspberry at QVC*

My TSV arrived yesterday lunchtime, really impressed with the quick delivery :up:

Really like the colours and the drip dry drops

Last edited:
I haven't got the TSV yet, but my green/blue/coral Hong Kong colours (also ordered on TSV day) arrived yesterday. The colours are gorgeous and I'm already wearing the green "Jade Is The New Black" which I'm totally in love with :)

Mine turned up with my lovely courier lady on Friday, I'm very pleased I went for it as like both the nail polishes, been wearing the dim sum plum over the weekend and it's been much admired! :grin:

Latest posts

Back