Orly TSV 24/2/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was a nail biter until well into my late thirties. Finally stopped and nails started growing.
When I found Q, like so many of us I was swayed by some of the mumbo jumbo and “they” convinced me that a nail strengthener was needed. So bought Nail Envy. Used it religiously as directed and finished the bottle.
As soon as I stopped using it my nails began to peel off in layers. They had never done that, even with all the abuse they’d taken in the past.
Did not repurchase any more “strengtheners”. Just filed them down and let them grow out and no problems since.
I am now extremely wary of anything like this. Half convinced myself that the manufacturers deliberately do this so you carry on buying them.

I was a nail biter until well into my late thirties. Finally stopped and nails started growing.
When I found Q, like so many of us I was swayed by some of the mumbo jumbo and “they” convinced me that a nail strengthener was needed. So bought Nail Envy. Used it religiously as directed and finished the bottle.
As soon as I stopped using it my nails began to peel off in layers. They had never done that, even with all the abuse they’d taken in the past.
Did not repurchase any more “strengtheners”. Just filed them down and let them grow out and no problems since.
I am now extremely wary of anything like this. Half convinced myself that the manufacturers deliberately do this so you carry on buying them.
Leighton Denny's Crystal Nail File was a game changer for me.

My nails are terrible, I have tried opi nail envy, perfect formula, nails inc stuff, and they just don't grow and peel and break very easily, i was interested in this tsv but saw Keeley from Elemis talking to Lou from Orly on Instagram and she showed the two colours which will be in the tsv November Fog and Country Club Khaki, both of which don't appeal to me so will be giving this a miss I think

My nails are terrible, I have tried opi nail envy, perfect formula, nails inc stuff, and they just don't grow and peel and break very easily, i was interested in this tsv but saw Keeley from Elemis talking to Lou from Orly on Instagram and she showed the two colours which will be in the tsv November Fog and Country Club Khaki, both of which don't appeal to me so will be giving this a miss I think
November TSV?? I thought it was next week

November TSV?? I thought it was next week
November Fog is the name of an Orly polish

Disappointed in this TSV! Those colours sound awful, I’m sick of drab dark colours. With Spring on its way, and hopefully lockdown being eased, surely we need something bright and cheerful. I would have been interested in this but if the colours turn out to be as shitty as they sound, it’s a no from me!

Attachments

• Orly TSV 1.jpg
    Orly TSV 1.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 228
  • Orly TSV 2.jpg
    Orly TSV 2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 220
  • Orly TSV 3.jpg
    Orly TSV 3.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 217

Attachments

• Orly TSV 1.jpg
    Orly TSV 1.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 179
  • Orly TSV 2.jpg
    Orly TSV 2.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 174
  • Orly TSV 3.jpg
    Orly TSV 3.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 185
  • Orly TSV 4.jpg
    Orly TSV 4.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 174
  • Orly TSV 5.jpg
    Orly TSV 5.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 180
November Fog is the name of an Orly polish
I misread initially as November FRog, so was expecting green.

I misread initially as November FRog, so was expecting green.
Just seen. I'm in for that bag. It'll be my 'go to' clutch for that lunch with the girls that I'm not attending.

Who's been at Aunties crafting off cuts ?

Just seen. I'm in for that bag. It'll be my 'go to' clutch for that lunch with the girls that I'm not attending.

Who's been at Aunties crafting off cuts ?
And another thing. Where are the hand models? One has gels & the box ticking is so obviously that.

I've just ordered Nail Defense from them too - thanks all for the recommendation!
QVC were doing what looked like a good deal on the Tough Cookie duo - until I looked at Nailsdirect and found the price was about 20% cheaper there with free postage. My nails splinter all the time, and the Tough Cookie has made a bit of a difference, I think.

Latest posts

Back