Votes: 67 69.8%
  • Ultrasun

Votes: 28 29.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Time to say goodbye?

Which ones would you drop? You can choose more than one on this poll.

Dont forget you're voting for the ones you'd like to see gone! and if you'd like to replace it with something else, tell us!

I've gone for Tova and SBC. I'd keep Tova's jewellery shows, just get rid of 'Raid' in a bottle - also they're selling hardly any of her cosmetics these days anyway. SBC because it's just basically sweet smelling coloured goo crammed with alchohol in a pump bottle. I've also gone for Lulu purely because she's selling a beauty myth that her frozen face is due to smearing on a birrof 'Youth Juice' when clearly she's had more invites to visit Bertie Botox than Katie Pwice.

i chose QVC's "holy trinity" (decleor, gaineau, elemis) which are all way past being interesting. also lu-lie for obvious reasons, SBC agree with cavey totally pointless brand selling coloured jelly in a pump dispenser.
and a few more.

what to bring in... hmmm i reckon Steam Cream would go a bomb. totally simple concept, collectable, low price point at a tenner. also Kiehl's - a higher end brand so AY could wet her knickers over it.

I'd replace Leighton Denny with Rimmel London, their Lycra Pro Nail polish is fantastic at half the price, mine stays on for 2weeks and the wide short brush makes doing your other hand a doddle

I would not mind Ken Paves and Tova going. Only because I have never bought their brands. We all have our favourites though and would like to keep them. I buy SBC aloe vera and propolis gels regularly. Mixed together my 20 year old son's acne riddled skin has been transformed. It did take nearly a year but he was at his wits end (and mine). I also buy some Bobbi Brown, Laura Geller, and bits and bobs from other beauty brands. I always bought Liz Earle from QVC too, but now buy from them direct.

I voted Ken Paves, Lulu's time bomb and Tova. Never bought any of these but they just don't appeal to me. I'd look a twit in a clip on hair piece! I'd never buy Lulu's time bomb,just can't take her seriously when we know it's not just her skin care that she is using.......Nothing against Tova but wouldn't buy her make up or fragrance. :down:

Ken Paves, OPI and Lulu can all go as far as I'm concerned. Ken because his wigs are sooooo bad and OPI because those two women drive me mad, especially the one who does the nails. Not sure why she's even there. My main problem is with Lulu though. She comes on talking complete b******s about how she used to "mix and match different creams in an effort to continue to look good for as long as she could". As everybody knows she's had all sorts done and more than likely still does. AY licks her ar** because she's a 'celebrity', it's pathetic.

A range I would like to see is Essentially Natural. The products are all hand made and organic. The range is absolutely beautiful. Maybe no good for Le Q because they probably couldn't make enough. If anyone is interested the website is: e-nat.co.uk

I selected Prai, because it is ludicrously expensive and I would never spend that sort of cash on skincare - I think it's insulting that they think viewers are so gullible/stupid to believe their claims when survey after survey shows that expensive creams are no better than the basic ranges.

I chose SBC because I have a bottle of their weird pink goo and it does absolutely nothing for me and never seems to go down.

Lulu is a fraud - I agree with other forum members on this. Again it is insulting our intelligence to think we would believe her skin is purely down to her products. She is insufferably vain. How many times do we have to be told her age and what a wonder she is. When AY is on with her, the whole routine is nauseating. Where's AY's left hook when you need it?

My final choice was Gatineau as I am allergic to it.

get rid of Lulu, get rid of Tova's beauty stuff, I am beyond bored with Liz Earle and that wretched Aloe Vera plant, why can't they have some of the gorgeous L'ocitaine stuff on air that their shops instead of the same old same old bath stuff in various guises but then only if it was a really really good TSV or easy pays. The big Boots and John lewis where I live is awash with beauty choice so for me the only way QVC gets my beauty spends if it an easy pay or really excellent value so actually this means I don't beauty shop with them at all!!

Lulu
Tova
BE

BE is widely available in Debenhams and cheaper on many online stores too. Actually I find the brand boring. Sorry to anyone who loves it. But seeing it in the fresh its even more boring.

I voted for Ken Paves,Lulu,Tova and Prai
Lulu has had surgery so I don't believe a word she says
prai is a bit too expensive for me and Tova just because

Botox queen Lulu is out in the lead (shows what we think of her) and Tova is a close second (who also claims her 69 year old skin is down to her products). Get rid of them QVC and stick to brands which are not borne out of the name of some celebrity making false claims.

Lulu Stink Bomb - for the reasons brilliantly outlined by just about all previous posters

Prai - the Mars and monks stuff is a caricature of shopping television skincare

Philosophy - smells synthetic, is overpriced, and I can't bear the homilies on the packaging

Ken Paves - beyond ludicrous!

Lulu Stink Bomb - for the reasons brilliantly outlined by just about all previous posters

Prai - the Mars and monks stuff is a caricature of shopping television skincare

Philosophy - smells synthetic, is overpriced, and I can't bear the homilies on the packaging

Ken Paves - beyond ludicrous!

ive always thought that was patronising too. and who wants to shower in something that smells like cake? never understood that.

Perricone missing from poll list. Seems very expensive to me and customer reviews not very good either, so maybe Perricone should also be dropped by QVC. Anyone else agree?

Perricone missing from poll list. Seems very expensive to me and customer reviews not very good either, so maybe Perricone should also be dropped by QVC. Anyone else agree?

too many brands to list Slave, so i used the QVC brand shop list from their website as i assume theyre the ones they consider most important at the moment.

I went for Liz Earle ~ boring and over priced
Lulu ~ what a load of b********
BE ~ old hat and over rated
Prai ~ Being a sci-fi buff I should love this potion made from distant planets but for some reason I don't!
I should have gone for Tova for lots of reasons I but missed it!
Elemis ~ I don't get the appeal

Tova
Lulu
K Pavers
Prai

If I hadn't clicked too quickly I'd have also opted for
SBC
L'Occitane - Nicer things (imo) never get a look in on QVC- might as well shop direct - P&P on a par most times.
BE - widely available on the High Street these days.

Latest posts

Back