Paul Becque

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

umm hes not exactly eye candy is he,reminds me of Joe pasquale :giggle:

Joe Pasquale :giggle: I always had him as a Reg Varney lookeylikey!

Anyway, did Paul's good friend 'Bob' make the switch from Sit Up to Ideal World with him??????

I actually like him, he was one of the few I would watch on Bid as although he was a bit manic he always seemed to research his products. I suppose it will take him time to settle into IW, I must admit I didn't really like Genervieve when she first went over to IW I thought she was a awful to watch but now I think she is one of the best female presenters IW has.

God hes like the male version of Jacqui , ****** useless :mysmilie_51:

I actually like him, he was one of the few I would watch on Bid as although he was a bit manic he always seemed to research his products. I suppose it will take him time to settle into IW, I must admit I didn't really like Genervieve when she first went over to IW I thought she was a awful to watch but now I think she is one of the best female presenters IW has.

well versed and well researched but i find him quite robotic. its as though he has been programmed by a shopping TV computer that took aspects from 1000's of shopping TV presenters and morphed them into 1 person. you could watch him for days and have no idea who the real 'paul' actually is. it would be nice if he could take his guard down a little and be himself.

Becque needs to 'stop' saying I brought this and that.How he can afford it to.The presenters don't get paid that much.

Saw Paul Becque for the first time this week on a frozen banana mincing hour with Paul Brodel (write your own puns, but none intended)

Becque kept saying " 'av it" or something like that at the end of sentences.

Paul Brodel (who I think is great) was most subdued

I eventually had to switch channels as "the Becque" style of presentation is not for me, ever

Stuart

No disrespect to the guy but he does not seem like the brightest star in the sky but good luck to him.

I bet he would give you two mins of his time if he passed you in the street though unlike a lot of Selly Telly people. I agree some of his sayings are annoying but I get the feeling he is genuine and didn't like the practices at Bid Towers hence he left.

PJ.

Latest posts

Back