Paul Costelloe Dressage Fashion TSV 09/03/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, I'm afraid I've never heard of Paul Costelloe ............ and I don't have a horse either. :mysmilie_17:

Well, I'm afraid I've never heard of Paul Costelloe ............ and I don't have a horse either. :mysmilie_17:

He is an Irish designer - was an actual proper one well known in those sort of circles. however some years ago the name was sold so I doubt he even knows who or what QVC are.

He had an outlet shop near me back in the day but-the largest size he stocked wouldn’t have fitted Vickie Beckham!!!!

Apparently he is a famous Irish fashion designer and known worldwide. I must have fallen off the edge as I’ve never heard of him.

I have inthe past had some items from PC’s Dressage range which is the cheaper offerings & have been pleased with them.Is this name designer being ‘sold on’? Having very little to do with the original person?He was very well known I think in the ‘80’s but now? I am waiting to see Victoria Beckham coming to QVC so folks start that diet now!!

I have inthe past had some items from PC’s Dressage range which is the cheaper offerings & have been pleased with them.Is this name designer being ‘sold on’? Having very little to do with the original person?He was very well known I think in the ‘80’s but now? I am waiting to see Victoria Beckham coming to QVC so folks start that diet now!!

Well, she's clearly on her 'uppers' if she's agreed to go on tour again - (like the others who wouldn't mind a ten mill pay day !) so perhaps she's got a warehouse full of sunglasses she might want to offload !

As for Paul Costelloe, I did order the chunky knit cardigan in pink and it does look rather good. One of the last items I have bought in Q fashion, now that I've found my 'ideal' website.

He was quite a big name back in the Princess Di days. Now it's a "defusion" line much like those Designer at Debenhams things.

dressageˈdrɛsɑː(d)ʒ/noun

the art of riding and training a horse in a manner that develops obedience, flexibility, and balance.

I can't imagine anyone riding a horse dressed in any of those garments.Some look quite pleasant but I think the name given to the brand is ridiculous. Maybe to imply the wearer is of a certain class ? I ride horses whenever I have the time and can assure you it doesn't make me any better than anyone else.

Thanks for the info.but not impressed.It looks chunky but IMO is a loose knit & could go out of shape very quickly.The other PC chunky cardigan seems to have been popular but reviews are mixed.It doesn’t look worth the money & am sure there is better on the DHS.Oh dear I am starting to sound an old misery! Just I don’t like anything but I do know quality when I see it!

I like it but it's a lot of cash for something that is quite basic and probably not wool. £35 maybe but not £70.

CC

Well, it's on trend with the pastel colours which are everywhere for spring.

To me it looks rather grannyish, and not in a good way.

Not being wool would be a plus point for me.

There are more affordable places to buy knitwear than QVC.

I agree the tsv looks good, but as said I would not pay over £70 for it.

Looks like to me a dire oversized home knit baby’s cardigan

Plus apart from the shades it would be more akin to autumnal wear in my eyes something more lighter weight for spring summer would have been much better

But then I’m not a degree qualified Q fashion buyer what do
I know

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back