Percy & Reed TSV 7/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Percy & Reed 7 Piece Collection & Bag TSV 07/10/20

Hydrating or Turn up the Volume Collections (choice of)

250ml Shampoo RRP £18 + post
250ml Conditioner RRP £18 + post

get all this too

200ml Dry Instant Volumising Spray RRP £15 + post
150ml Wonderbalm Hair Primer RRP £31 + post
50ml Session Hold Hairspray RRP £6 + post
50ml Root Lift Mousse RRP £7 + post
50ml Dry Shampoo RRP £6 + post

RRP Total £101 + post

Attachments

• Percy & Reed TSV 1.jpg
    Percy & Reed TSV 1.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 130
  • Percy & Reed TSV 2.jpg
    Percy & Reed TSV 2.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 133
  • Percy & Reed TSV 3.jpg
    Percy & Reed TSV 3.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Percy & Reed TSV 4.jpg
    Percy & Reed TSV 4.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 120
  • Percy & Reed TSV 5.jpg
    Percy & Reed TSV 5.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 134
Percy & Reed 7 Piece Gift Of Great Hair Collection & Bag

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £35.00
P&P £3.95

This seven-piece Gift of Great Hair Collection from Percy & Reed features a supersize of the popular Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm, in a new limited edition fragrance currently only available at QVC, plus the bestselling Turn Up the Volume Dry Instant Volumising Spray in a matching fragrance, a shampoo and conditioner in your choice of formula and three must-have minis - hairspray, dry shampoo and mousse. Presented with a gorgeous bag, this set will make the perfect gift for any beauty fan or keep it as a treat for yourself.

*A great saving: If you were to buy full sizes of Shampoo and Conditioner plus standard sizes of Mousse, Dry Shampoo and Firm Hairspray individually directly from Percy & Reed you’d pay £91. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £35, plus P&P, you’re saving £52.05 plus receiving Wonder Balm, Dry Instant Volumising Spray and a beauty bag.

Only available at QVC - discover and enjoy a new Percy & Reed fragrance that you won't find anywhere else, with the supersize Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm and Turn Up the Volume Dry Instant Volumising Spray both in a limited edition London Floral scent.

Great hair every day - fabulous hair starts in the shower with your choice of shampoo and conditioner. Try the improved formula Turn Up The Volume Volumising Shampoo and Conditioner to help give the appearance of volume in limp, lifeless hair, or opt for Bye Bye Dry Hydrating Shampoo and Conditioner, formulated to help deliver long-lasting hydration. Then go for the Turn Up the Volume Dry Instant Volumising Spray for an instant refresh when your style starts to lose its oomph.

Marvellous multi-tasking - included in your collection is a supersize of the popular Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm, which is an absolute must-have for all hair types. As a hair primer, Wonder Balm acts as the perfect foundation, working to enhance the performance of your regular styling products to give you more control and better results that last longer. Alone, it helps to make hair more manageable, and adds moisture, shine, smoothness, definition, light hold and high humidity protection.

On-the-go style perfection - you need never worry about your hair going flat or looking dull when you're out and about with the three fabulous minis in this collection. You'll receive the Up, Up & Away Root Lift Mousse, Turn Up The Volume Volumising Dry Shampoo and Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray in sizes that are perfect for popping in your handbag!

Stock up for gorgeous locks - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this collection again in 60 days' time at today's fantastic price. It's the best way to make sure you're never without your haircare must-haves.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm London Floral Edition (150ml; supersize) - this lightweight leave-in formula preps and primes your hair in readiness for all styling products and techniques, without weighing it down or leaving any residue. This multi-tasking marvel also helps to provide continuous protection from frizz and humidity
  • 1 x NEW Turn Up the Volume Dry Instant Volumising Spray London Floral Edition (200ml) - a non-sticky and super lightweight spray designed to add volume and body to limp, fine hair. Quick and easy to use, the weightless, translucent mist works to build body and provide natural-looking, flexible hold
  • 1 x Up, Up & Away Root Lift Mousse (50ml) - a spray-to-mousse formula that allows for targeted application at the roots
  • 1 x Turn Up The Volume Volumising Dry Shampoo (50ml) - formulated to help soak up excess oil, cleanse your scalp and leave your hair looking fresh and glossy. Ideal for all hair types for use between washes as a quick-fix makeover to help revive lacklustre-looking hair
  • 1 x Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray (50ml) - designed to give you a satisfyingly strong hold that is ultra-fine and resistant to humidity
  • 1 x Percy & Reed beauty bag

Make your choice:

• 1 x Turn Up The Volume Shampoo (250ml) - made with a lightweight formula of avocado oil, green tea extract, lemon balm and pro-vitamin B5, this full-bodied shampoo works to give the appearance of volume in limp, lifeless hair
  • 1 x Turn Up The Volume Conditioner (250ml) - made with a lightweight formula of avocado oil, green tea extract and lemon balm, this root-boosting conditioner works to create the look of body to help maintain the appearance of voluminous locks

Or

• 1 x Bye Bye Dry Hydrating Shampoo (250ml) - formulated with amino acids derived from silk, this moisture-boosting shampoo works to fight the look of frizz for soft, silky-looking locks
  • 1 x Bye Bye Dry Hydrating Conditioner (250ml) - infused with amino acids derived from silk, this glossy conditioner helps to deliver long-lasting hydration for silky smooth-looking results

How to use:

Shampoo:

• Apply to wet hair, massaging with your fingers, working it into a rich lather
  • Rinse thoroughly

Conditioner:

• Smooth through your hair, working from roots to ends, then massage and rinse thoroughly
  • For extra conditioning leave for 1 - 2 minutes

Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm:

• Use alone or as a base for styling products
  • Apply a small amount to towel-dried hair before styling
  • Work from the roots to tips
  • For extra definition, use sparingly in dry, styled hair

Turn Up The Volume Volumising Dry Shampoo:

• Shake can well before use until you here the aggravator ball moving inside the can
  • Spray evenly into the roots area holding the can 10cm away
  • Massage into the roots with fingers to distribute evenly and help absorb excess oil
  • For increased control, spray directly onto a brush and work through hair from roots to ends

Turn Up the Volume Dry Instant Volumising Spray:

• Shake the can well until you hear the aggravator moving inside the can
  • Apply to dry hair
  • Lift the hair in sections and spray into the roots from underneath, in an upward direction
  • Massage into the roots with fingers to create the desired lift, volume and style
  • The more you massage the hair in an upwards direction while spraying, the more root volume you will create

Up, Up & Away Root Lift Mousse:

• Lift a section of towel-dried hair and spray onto the roots with the directional nozzle
  • Repeat a couple of times throughout hair, comb through and blow dry in sections, lifting from the roots to create volume
  • For extra oomph, when hair is almost dry, apply more to the roots and blow dry in

Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray:

• Gently mist over the hair, holding the can about 20cm away from your style
  • Allow the hairspray to just mist through the hair
  • Misting onto a brush and brushing that through the hair also gives a perfect weightless distribution
  • Alternatively, spray onto hair before using styling tools
  • Style as normal, setting the hold into the hair
  • Spray again to set if needed

ml for ml

Hydrating or Turn up the Volume Collections (choice of)

250ml Shampoo RRP £18 + post cost £6.94
250ml Conditioner RRP £18 + post cost £6.94

get all this too

200ml Dry Instant Volumising Spray RRP £15 + post cost £5.78
150ml Wonderbalm Hair Primer RRP £31 + post cost £11.95
50ml Session Hold Hairspray RRP £6 + post cost £2.32
50ml Root Lift Mousse RRP £7 + post cost £2.70
50ml Dry Shampoo RRP £6 + post cost £2.32

RRP Total £101 + post cost £38.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for the Rrp prices.

Blooming 'eck..haircare's becoming as much as a minefield as make up and skincare these days. I'm happy to wash it regularly and condition it occasionally. I'll dry it, then spritz a bit of olive oil spray to tame the frizz I sometimes get when I've used a hairdryer on it, and to keep it looking shiny and manageable in between washes. I use a shampoo bar from DR Harris, and it's absolutely amazing - It leaves my hair clean and in good condition, it smells nice too! They're under a tenner and they last for ages. I suppose it helps that I have thick hair which is not too dry, and definitely not oily, never had dandruff and don't suffer from split ends. When I occasionally style it, it holds pretty well without the need for tons of mousse/spray. I'd hate to worry about having to faff around with all these products. No wonder they give you a bag to put them all in!

I've tried P&R products a couple of times but they didn't do anything for my fine but lots of it hair. I agree wonderbalm is just the name of a product that does sweet f@ for my hair.

I usually just use a well known brand at about 3 quid but in lockdown hair desperation I tried P&R overnight conditioner as it was all I could get my hands on. It was ok and I will use it up (every other week) but I don’t think I will repurchase

I've got some PR hair mousse trial size but it's no better than any supermarket brand. I have some tweak'd hair restorer that was also a trial and I actually quite like it. My best recent find was Creightons no frizz shampoo. You get no frizz and it was cheap. I think someone on here recommended Creightons and I'm a fan.

CC

I've got some PR hair mousse trial size but it's no better than any supermarket brand. I have some tweak'd hair restorer that was also a trial and I actually quite like it. My best recent find was Creightons no frizz shampoo. You get no frizz and it was cheap. I think someone on here recommended Creightons and I'm a fan.

CC
That might have been me. Someone posted a link to a Creightons product on Ideal World (shopperholic?) and I had recently done a couple of orders, starting with hand sanitiser, from Creightons direct. I think Vienna likes their shampoo, too. But, yes, great company and their staples are so cheap. I see they have a lot more stock now. When I bought earlier in the lockdown, their stock was really low.

I took a chance with the last Philip Kingsley TSV set and am really pleased with it.I leaves my hair very shiney which is crucial as it is grey/ white and I alternate with my blue products.Think I have found a hair regime that works at the moment.That pleases me as I hate building up a stock of products that are mediocre and keep searching for something better.

PK makes my mum's (awful) hair look reasonable but I don't know where she gets it as she'd never shop at QVC or pay huge prices. TK Maxx maybe?

CC

Revised ml for ml as I had not placed any worth on the bag. The other RRP prices were spot on (thanks SCW).

“*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this seven-piece collection individually, directly from Percy & Reed you’d pay £116. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £35, plus P&P, you’re making a great saving of £77.05. “

Perfectly Perfecting Wonder Balm London Floral Edition (150ml; supersize) - £31 direct cost £10.41
Turn Up the Volume Dry Instant Volumising Spray London Floral Edition (200ml) - £15 direct cost £5.04
Up, Up & Away Root Lift Mousse (50ml) - £7 direct cost £2.36
Turn Up The Volume Volumising Dry Shampoo (50ml) - £6 direct cost £2.01
Reassuringly Firm Session Hold Hairspray (50ml) - £6 direct cost £2.01
Choice of Shampoo (250ml) - £18 direct cost £6.04
Choice of Conditioner (250ml) - £18 direct cost £6.04
Percy & Reed beauty bag - £15 direct cost £5.04

Worth £116 cost £38.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Just watched a bit of Jill Franks on the re-runs. Why is she calling everyone "Darling" every five minutes. She's not at the ****** Oscars for God's sake, she's flogging shampoo. She's so affected. Shut up Jill you sound like complete baloney (I'm being polite).

CC
It was terrible, I agree! She really looked like she thought she was the ruler of the studio and all she surveyed. Well, that’s nothing new (eg “I only have 100 of these left” as if it’s her stock). Last night it was “Hello, darling”, “Thank you SOOOO much for joining me here at this hour” gabble, gabble, gabble, “Sending you SO much love, Alexis”. And then there was the dollop of hair cream on the back of the giant hand, dabbed and smoothed over like a body cream as if that helps us understand what it is and how good it might be. But no need to worry as she told us all about her hair routine, how much she uses and when, and how fantastic it makes her hair look (clearly she had since washed her hair with hand sanitiser because the dazzling results seemed to have dissipated) ..... while the guy who flipping invented it stood by saying nothing, thinking “What’s the point?”.

Latest posts

Back