Perricone TSV 22/06/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think some people do have naturally good skin. Some people don't but they help themselves by using high factor sunscreen asap and a good basic routine. I remember when I was at school using any moisturiser say Nivea. The girls at school thought I was mad. This was the early 70's. We had a 50's reunion a few years ago. Most looked like decrepid old women. It was shocking.

Yes, Boffy. I started using Pond's moisturizer, I think I was 11? Actually, my aunt used the same one, so I just bought it with my pocket money. I was never a sun bather, I found it really boring, I went to Canada with my mum when I was 16 to visit my big brother middle of summer and came back the same shade I left. Friends were shocked I had no tan.

Girls who were in my class at school and I have bumped into in recent years, they smoked didn't bother with SPF etc look much older than me. I nearly PMSL when one said to me, someone asked if I was her daughter. That was needing to go to Specsavers. 😂
:oops:

I thought Jill did a bang up job on her presentation of Pericone's TSV. None of her usual highjinks. I was almost convinced to buy it. And the BA looked beautiful in her pink outfit, putting Jill's frilly pink top with black trousers and white, try hard shoes in the shade. The American woman's blouse and trousers were definitely not Kim&Co.

Jill has always said she 'loves this' from its first airing (like she does with a dozen other brands).

I thought there was an issue with this brand, not being able to market it as DR. Perricone as it was claimed he is not really a doctor.

The BA looks very ‘airbrushed’ if you know what I mean, certainly not the result of all those potions & lotions …

They are all the same. Use and rave about every brand they appear with. Alison Young and her famous, telling us she had used Prescriptives skin care for years. Yet it was never mentioned until the brand appeared on QVC.

I've read some nasty gossip about Dr Pericone's credentials. Professional jealousy, perhaps? His BA on QVC looks younger each time she's on telly. I agree about that air brushed look to her. The image is a bit blurry. Soft focus lense on the studio camera possibly? I think she's in love with Dr Pericone!! Maybe she's Mrs Dr Pericone.

Like I said before Perricone is one of these brands that's not laced with excessive perfume or essential oils which not everyone can use. For that alone its worth a punt. Plus the TSV's are a good way to try the brand out under the 60 day MBG.

Latest posts

Back